CLOSED- Tester call! (Repost)

Looking for about 4-5 testers for this crochet frog in a ghost pattern! There is not set date but max is 3 days after being added!

16 Likes

Oh my goodness that is the cutest!!
Good luck with your test

7 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

I would love to test for you!

8 Likes

Ok thank you! That would be great

6 Likes

Message me when you send me the pattern to test!

7 Likes

Lookie those eyes poking out of his ghost sheet! He’s cute.

7 Likes

Thank you :laughing:

7 Likes

Cute! I’d love to test

7 Likes

Yes Thad be great! Thank you

7 Likes

That looks so cute! I would love to test it out, but do I need a specific yarn? Or could I use what I have on me, is there anything required of me, like using the journal on Ribblr? Since this would be my first pattern test how do I let you know if I encounter any problems with the pattern? (Assuming you let me test)

6 Likes

Yes you can definitely test! I’ve only tried this pattern with velvet/medium weight yarn but you could be a tester to see if it would work for normal acrylic yarn (if you don’t have the medium weight)! And when I add you as a tester (if you want to) then I will message you and there is where you can tell me of any problems, also your not required to journal but I would love it you would so I can see how it came out and if it worked :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks for replying! I would love to test out this out if you’ll have me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Yes I will add you now!

6 Likes

Thanks I’ll work on it soon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I would love to test if you’re still looking?!

4 Likes

Ohhh so cute!! Love the little ghost sheet, looks kinda like a white dress :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yes that would be great! I will add you now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you still looking for testers?? i would love to test it if you are interested in different sizes, i could make it tiny! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes! But what do you mean by tiny?

2 Likes