CLOSED-TESTER CALL! 'Sleeveless to say wrap top'!

We’re looking for a few testers to test this new Ribblr knitting design: Sleeveless to say wrap top ! This is such a cool design made with the moss stitch pattern, and has detachable kimono sleeves! The pattern is available in 6 sizes from XS to 3XL!
If you are an intermediate or an advanced-beginner knitter, then this pattern is just for you!

Pattern: Sleeveless to say wrap top
Craft type: Knitting
Skill level: Beginner-Intermediate
Sizes available: XS-3XL
Materials required: Light worsted/DK cotton yarn (approx 950m-1600 total depending on chosen size)
Testing begins: 26th August
Time to complete testing: 29th September

To apply to be a tester, comment below which size you’d like to make, and share your Ribblr makes page or Instagram page.
If you are chosen, you will be added as a tester for the pattern. You’ll also be required to take good quality pictures of the finished top.

Team Ribblr
:purple_heart:

16 Likes

Just saw this on Instagram :purple_heart:

8 Likes

I feel like I have to sign up as I need wrap top and it’s due on my birthday…
But I do have to ask, would only doing short sleeves be ok? And if baby messes with my knitting time, is there a grace period on the deadline? (I understand if these are deal breakers, but I would really love to try to make this for my birthday)
I have a couple journals, but more of my work (including tests I’ve previously done) are on my Instagram
I would probably need size small (34 bust)

10 Likes

I’d love to test this :two_hearts:

My IG is CraftsbyNicB
(It has a lot of knitting further down)

Oh, size: most likely L or XL, it depends on the bust circumference in your pattern

Eta: Is the cotton a must or can I use any DK yarn?

9 Likes

Whens your Birthday?? Mines on September 5th ill be 56 years young :rofl:

10 Likes

29th :blush:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Oh man, I wish this was crochet! It’s so pretty

9 Likes

That’s my step-mom’s birthday too!!

6 Likes

May i ask what year? 1 was born 1966 at 1201am :rofl:

8 Likes

'85
20 years and 2 weeks after my mama :grin:

6 Likes

@Helga76 Omg at 12:01 am!! You could’ve been a day earlier had you been born like 2 minutes before :wink::smile:

7 Likes

Short sleeves only will be ok :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yay! I would really love to make this… I’d test whatever size is 34in/86cm bust

6 Likes

I so wish I was more advanced at knitting - I love this!!

7 Likes

Me too! But I’m working on a sweater, so hopefully I can get better at knitting soon!

7 Likes

I think you may have missed my question :blush:

Also, when do you think this test would start?

8 Likes

Sorry for missing your question!
The pattern is made for cotton DK. You can try working with other fibers, but it might change the fit of the garment, so make sure you do a gauge swatch before!

The pattern will be sent out to testers in the next couple of hours!

9 Likes

:+1:t2:

7 Likes

Got it! Will start today I hope

7 Likes