-CLOSED!- TESTER CALL! The Split Summer Top!! 💜

We’re looking for a few testers to test this brand new crochet Ribblr design: The Split Summer Top ! This is such a cool and unique design that you can wear in so many different ways as you can disconnect the straps, re-arrange the panels and connect the straps again to create a brand new look! If you are an intermediate or an advanced-beginner crocheter, then this pattern is just for you!

Pattern: Split Summer Top
Craft type: Crochet
Skill level: Intermediate
Sizes available: XS/S (M/L, L/XL, 2XL/3XL)
Materials required: 4 colors Light worsted/DK cotton yarn (Approx. 105 (125, 150, 170)m total, of each color)
Time to complete testing: 13th of August

To apply to be a tester, comment below which size you want to make.
If you are chosen, you will be gifted the pattern - make sure you start a pattern journal and make a note of the size you are making, so we can see your WIP notes & photos.

Can’t wait to see your beautiful tops!
:purple_heart:

37 Likes

I tested the sweater version of this pattern and loved it! I’d probably try testing out a M/L.

2 Likes

Hi this top is so cute :slight_smile: would love to test size S :slight_smile: Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love to test this amazing looking top for you . Medium is my size choice .

2 Likes

Hiya, I would love to make this top :slight_smile: I would do a size m/l, it looks amazing :slight_smile: Polly

2 Likes

I would LOVE to test this top. I’d best fit the size large

2 Likes

Really great top! I could test either XS/S or M/L

2 Likes

i Would love to test this beautiful Top in a size xs/s or m/l

2 Likes

Hola! Me gustaría tejer el patrón en talla M/L, en colores café/beige. Saludos!

2 Likes

I would love to be one of the pattern tester, and size S or M would probably fit me. Thanks!

2 Likes

I’d love to test this top in XS! Made the split jumper and it was a perfect fit.

2 Likes

I would be thrilled to test this!! I would choose size M/L.

2 Likes

I would like to test the pattern in a size m/L

2 Likes

I’d love to test out the xs/s!!

2 Likes

Hi!! this top looks amazing! I would test it in the size 2x/3x : )

2 Likes

Cute top. I would be interested in testing the L/XL pattern.

2 Likes

I’d love to test it out !

2 Likes

would love to try a S :partying_face:

2 Likes

This is a fun top! I’d love to test. Size S or M.

1 Like

Hi! I’d like to test size 2XL/3XL, thank you!

2 Likes