'CLOSED'! TESTER CALL! The Two-ways basic vest!! 💜

We’re looking for a few testers to test this brand new crochet Ribblr design: The Two-ways basic vest!
This is such a cool and unique design that has no ‘Back’, so you can make it in two colors and wear it in two different ways! This creates two looks using one garment only!
If you are an intermediate or an advanced-beginner crocheter, then this pattern is just for you!

Pattern: Two-ways basic vest
Craft type: Crochet
Skill level: Intermediate
Sizes available: XS-3XL
Materials required: 2 colors Light worsted/DK yarn (approx 200g-400g total depending on size)
Time to complete testing: 4th of August

To apply to be a tester, comment below which size you want to make.
If you are chosen, you will be gifted the pattern - make sure you start a pattern journal and make a note of the size you are making, so we can see your WIP notes & photos.

Can’t wait to see your beautiful vests!
:purple_heart:

14 Likes

2xl :sparkles:

2 Likes

I’d love to test the L :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m fairly new to Ribblr but all the garments I have tested before are available on my Instagram @kew_crochet

2 Likes

I would love to test out size M :relaxed:
I’ve never really been a tester for anything but I would love to give it a go and I think it will be a great experience.

2 Likes

i would love to test the large!

2 Likes

In love with this! I’d love to test the L :sparkling_heart: Not sure if references to past makes are needed, but mine are at @al.istairs on instagram :blush:

2 Likes

Hi! I’d love to test either M or L, usually both of those sizes work good on me because of the way my body is shaped. My Instagram is @crochetistheway if outside references are needed. Thank you!

2 Likes

I would love to test the XS or S

3 Likes

I’d love to test size M! I’ve never crocheted a vest before (though I’d consider myself an intermediate to slightly advanced crocheter) and this one looks so cute! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I would love to test size S or M ! Such a cute pattern! :heart_eyes: xx

2 Likes

Me too please. I love to crochet and this wool ups be so fun!!!

2 Likes

i’d love to test the small but i’m open to doing any size!

2 Likes

Hi! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would love to test an M/L

2 Likes

i’d love to test either a medium or large. i can do either!!!

2 Likes

Hi! I’d love to crochet the XS or S, otherwise, anything else would work for me :blush:

1 Like

Hi! I’m a size medium. I like to consider myself a CEO of sweatervests. They’re like a signature for me. You can check out my tiktok for some reference! :slight_smile: (kkmonsoon)

2 Likes

Would love to test size M! My craft ig is @jencanmakethat

2 Likes

Is there a sizing chart available? I’m interested in testing for either 2x or 3x :blush:

2 Likes

I’m interested. Size S,or M

2 Likes

Hello! I would love to try out the size S or M. I’ve been looking to crochet a vest for ages now but I haven’t found the ‘right one’. The design of this vest looks amazing and I would love to try it out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes