(Closed!!!)Tester Call. 🌷 Tuli[p Duckie 🌷

Hiya! We are looking for 4-10 people to test our Tulip Duckie pattern. You will be given 2-3 weeks to test duckie. If you’re interested, please read the guidelines below to apply <3.

:tulip:Tag 2-3 crochet friends who would also like to test Duckie
:tulip:Please only apply if you can give feedback and finish within the deadline
:tulip: Comfortable with being in group chat with other testers

Testers will be announced in 5 days

(If you have IG we would be grateful if u also followed us @stitchedby_sisters)

Ty for all ur support

32 Likes

Best of luck with testing! Cute duckie :heart:

8 Likes

So adorable, i would love to test this :white_heart:

6 Likes

So freaking cute! I can test! @AimeeManami @Immzie236

7 Likes

I don’t have anyone to tag here but I’d love to test! I won’t be back home to crochet until the 28th tho. My insta is @oddknots !

5 Likes

I would love to test this one!

5 Likes

So cutee!!

4 Likes

Hello! I would love to try it out :heartbeat:

4 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!

5 Likes

Hi! I would like to be a tester. I do not have anyone I can tag because I’m fairly new to the app, but I am comfortable with being in a groupchat for this.

7 Likes

would love to test! cute<3

6 Likes

I would love to test :blush:

5 Likes

Hello! I would love to test this template, but I communicate in English through a translator :frowning: (and also I don’t have friends to tag them, I’m new to this application)

6 Likes

Id like to apply but sadly dont have any crochet friends to tag :sweat_smile:
But otherwise guidelines are ok if you want to let me test (:

5 Likes

Thanks for all the love guys testers will be announced in a few days time after posting a similar tester call on IG <3

6 Likes

So cute!!! I would love to test your little ducky and I can finish it by the 28th! :green_heart: :rabbit: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hmm… I ahve maybe like two people Im.friendly with on this app but its been a bit and uh…one of them would be you :sweat_smile:
I barely talk and when I so its like hi :> I exist and then I poof again
anyway if you need any testers Id be happy to apply. I usually make journals every segment of a pattern with any and all comments I may have
Parts that seem wrong or things that confused my brain for a bit. etc.
And would be happy to communicate in a groupchat if needed! I HAVE IG but am not really active there :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Dw thats fine and I love our conversations <3

5 Likes

I would love to test although I don’t have any friends on here but would love to meet other people with a group chat

5 Likes

mee :heart_hands: your projects are absolutely adorable

5 Likes