CLOSED Tester Call - Valentines Heart Kirby

The moment you’ve all be waiting for! I am looking for 5 testers for my Valentines Heart Kirby crochet pattern! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Valentines Heart Puff Ball - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

This is an intermediate pattern that requires a bit of sewing! 🩵

Requirements:

• Finish pattern within 7 days of receiving it.
  • Tell me what yarn you used
  • Post a journal :sparkles:

*EDIT: For those that don’t have felt, you can help me figure out where to place safety eyes if you’d like! I was debating between rounds 9 and 11.

And that’s it! If you are selected and end up needing a bit more time please just let me know instead of ghosting!

Testers will be selected in the next day or so! 🩵

36 Likes

OMG THAT’S TOO CUTE!!! how are people so good at making patterns??? I might be interested but I’ll have to check my stash first

4 Likes

Yayyy so cute, good luck with testing! Can’t wait for this to drop :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi, I don’t have any felt! Can I try inventing my own pattern to make the eyes? I’d like to know before I apply since…well I don’t want to be accepted and disappoint.

3 Likes

I just got some new pink and red yarns, I would love to test!

3 Likes

I love it! Applied :slight_smile: Best of luck testing

3 Likes

I too have no felt

4 Likes

That’s okay! See my edit for clarifying details!

4 Likes

See my edit for clarifying details! I would prefer felt, but it is not required

4 Likes

He looks so cute! I would love to test this with either bernat blanket or sweet snuggles and I have felt so I think it would turn out adorable!

3 Likes

OMG ITS SO FREAKING CUTEEEEEE!!!
i would die of happiness if you picked me!!! i would then come back to life and crochet this with bernat blanket yarn lol

3 Likes

OMG Cutness overload!! Love it!
Would do with premier parfait chunky.

3 Likes

I’ve applied and I would do with Woobles Easy Peasy Yarn!! (My mom bought like ten skeins when they went on sale :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:)

I would love to be accepted it’s adorable and my friend is just obsessed with Kirby so perfect gift!

3 Likes

OMG SO CUTE ill apply ^^

4 Likes

hii I’d love to test!! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

ADORABLEEe

2 Likes

Adorable! I love using felt with my crochet~ I’ve got about as much of it as I do yarn, would love to test it!

2 Likes