[CLOSED] TESTER CALL - Will the Whale Shark

for my Crochet Whale Shark pattern…

• i need 3-5 testers to test the Ribblr version
  • I need 3-5 to test the pdf version, which you can apply to test on my Instagram post
  • please feel free to apply for both!
    :bubbles:ill be picking testers next week, and upon receiving the pattern, you’ll have 10 days to complete it (est by July 20th).
    :bubbles: this plushie works up in about 3 hours and does not require a lot of yarn
    :bubbles: ill need my testers to be able to provide me with feedback, and constructive criticism, leave a journal once you’re finished, take good pictures, and send me the pictures so I can add it to my tests appreciation (credit will be given)
    :bubbles: more information for the pdf tester requirements/expectations can be found in the caption of my Instagram tester call post : )
    :bubbles:please keep me updated on your work in the group chat, dont hesitate to ask questions
    :bubbles: this is an intermediate pattern, you must know how to alternate between colours in a round, work in the BLO, and be able to sew the fins/tail/spikes onto the body
    :star: When I pick testers, I’ll be looking for different colour schemes and yarn types, so be creative and unique : D lmk what you plan on using if you’d like to test!

55 Likes

Omg Hayya! This is so cuteeeee masha’Allah! I would love to test here on ribblr and I would use bernat blanket yarn and a 6.5mm hook. Also right now I am in my food animals era so I would make the whale pink and white and a strawberry stem ontop <3

8 Likes

So cute!! I would love to test the pdf or ribblr version in light blue bernat baby blanket yarn and a 8mm hook!! :heart_hands:

3 Likes

Super adorable!! I hope you get some great testers :smiling_face::blossom::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

ASORABLE- I’d love to test the ribblr version in what ever colors you used with Bernet velvet and a 2mm hook ^^

4 Likes

OMG this is so cute I would love to test this for you I would use if chosen light purple :purple_heart: in baby velvet and white :white_heart: and pink :heartpulse: in the mouth in acrylic can’t wait to see if I get chosen :crossed_fingers: i can do the Ribblr one if i am chosen cus I don’t have Ig

3 Likes

Really cute :grin::heart:, I’d like to test for you in ribblr or pdf version :blush:

3 Likes

Awww it’s adorable I would looove to test on ribblr I would use a 4mm hook and acrylic yarn in blue, pink and white :DD

3 Likes

It’s so cute :pleading_face: I would love to test it with maybe some pink or even yellow maybe a strawberry lemonade vibe it would be so cute
I’m using a 2.5 mm hook with acrylic yarn :yarn:

3 Likes

Omg that’s so adorable!!! I’d love to test in velvet yarn!! I’d also love to make a watermelon whale shark haha. I can test either version so lemme know what you want me to test!

4 Likes

I have bernat blanket yarn blue and white, and can complete it really quick writhin 1-2 days

3 Likes

ooo i’d love to test :D! bernat blanket and 6.5 mm hook :))

4 Likes

This is absolutely adorable! I’d love to make it with a yellow body, white accents, and a pink mouth in worsted acrylic yarn.

2 Likes

Will is very cute :heart_eyes:.
I’d love to test him with acrylic yarn and a 1.5 mm hook. Maybe in mint or a shade of blue with white accents.

2 Likes

HAHAHA OMIGAWD ONE OF MY FAVOURITE ANIMALS AND I AM NOT JOKING BUT LITERALLY SCREAMED A LITTLE WHEN I SAW THIS​:heart::heart::heart:
I would probably use parfait chunky in dark blue and cream, but could also use acrylic, cotton, and velvet​:whale2::shark::two_hearts::heart: I am happy with any colour or yarn variation and could probably complete this within two-three days​:two_hearts:

2 Likes

Id love to test I think I’d do lemon yellow and white :lemon::shark:

2 Likes

I would love to test the ribblr version! Not sure what color scheme yet. I love doing food combos though! Some type of fruit or maybe a mint chocolate chip kind of thing? Either way it would be acrylic yarn with most likely a 2.5mm hook size!!!

2 Likes

I’d love to test the ribblr pattern. I’ll be using a 3.5mm hook with 8ply acrylic yarn. The colour palette would either be a minty green or pastel pink for the body with white accents. Thanks!

1 Like

I would love to test Ribblr or pdf version. 5-6mm hook and any colour you want

1 Like

Just followed you over on instagram!

4 Likes