[closed] Tester/interest call for pattern coming soon

Hi! I’ve been wanting to write out a pattern for these photocard/Polaroid holders! They’re super easy to make, and includes minimal sewing because it’s made in one piece! I’m wanting to gather a few people who would be interested in testing the pattern for me! I’ve never written a pattern before so it would probably take a little while before it’s out, but I wanted to gather some interest!

28 Likes

I would love to try but I don’t have a Polaroid camera :pensive:
Good luck with your test :green_heart: :rabbit:

7 Likes

I’d love to test once you’ve gotten it written up! My daughter has an insta-pix camera (mini polaroid)

8 Likes

I’d love to test for you

7 Likes

It’s so cute! Could you tell the deadline we have to finish by after you have finished writing it? Thanks

6 Likes

Super cute! No polaroid but best of luck with your testing!

6 Likes

I have a Polaroid Impulse and would love to try it! Will it be possible to change the dimensions for difderent film types? •^•

7 Likes

You could definitely use any type of small picture you have!

5 Likes

Yay! I’ll work on it probably after new years! :relieved:

7 Likes

I’ll keep you in mind! :relaxed:

7 Likes

After the pattern is written I’d probably give around 1 to 1.5 weeks? It’s a super quick pattern!

6 Likes

You could probably also use any type of small picture! It doesn’t have to be a Polaroid

6 Likes

I can try to work one out, but I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard to figure out!

6 Likes

Yes I would love to test it! That is such a good idea

7 Likes

I’ll keep you in mind when the pattern is done!

8 Likes

Okay, thanks! Good luck with your testing then ^^ see ya!

7 Likes

They look so cute! I’d love to test and good luck!

7 Likes

i’d be interested in testing! always looking for new things to put my instax photos in if they fit

7 Likes

i would love to test the pattern! i’ve been taking a lot of pictures of my dog with my polaroid and need some way to display them

7 Likes

I`d love to test!

7 Likes