CLOSED. Tester needed for Olivia Crochet Doll

Hi
I am looking for testers for this doll pattern.

Skill level: intermediate.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Best,

Maria
LetoDolls

11 Likes

She’s so adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This is awesome :heart_eyes: I find it hard to make amigurumi dolls​:sweat_smile: It’s amazing to see people whose really good at making one​:star_struck:

3 Likes

Try to make one, you’ll see how much fun it is! :wink:

4 Likes

That’s amazing work!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Is this from any show particular? You should make more! Great designer!

4 Likes

Thanks, very kind of you! If you like this one you might like to visit my shop, you will find more there.
Best

5 Likes

I’m currently testing another one for Maria. And I totally recommend testing these patterns. They are well written, adorable, and she is nearby to help if you have questions. She makes these work up easier than they look.

4 Likes

Thanks!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Ah, I don’t have a wide selection colour-wise, otherwise i would love to!
This doll has the same name as a friend of mine, too!
She’s absolutely adorable, though!

3 Likes

I would love to test out the pattern, I am new to Ribblr, and have never crocheted a doll.

3 Likes

This is wonderful!
Thanks a lot!
Do not worry, I will be available for any questions you may have!
I will add you now as tester.
Please let me know if you can see the doll pattern.

2 Likes

Good morning. I’m interested in testing this cute little girl.

2 Likes

hi,
I am glad to hear that!. Thanks for replying to my call.
I will send you a private message with the information.
Best,
Maria

2 Likes

Hello I would like to test it but what is the materials needed the (hook size, the yarn and the time to finish it.

2 Likes

Hi
thanks for your interest, if you click on the doll in my shop you will see the materials list. I would like to have it retested by mid December if possible.
Please let me know if you are available for this testing and thanks again for your interest.
Best
Maria

3 Likes

She is really adorable I would love to try testing her. I checked the materials I think I had most but from one brand. The yarn I had the recommended hook 5mm but I used smaller from 4.50mm to 3.25mm and worked really good. Also the technique most I know most I tried before and learn it was good. But not all the time use it, for sure I can manage do it. The glasses I think you used straw if possible to use a wire I had the black one. Also the buttons I had different sizes I think one will suit it out. Bellow the materials I mentioned.

So if you don’t mind I would like to test it. If you want to check on my work there’s my journal page and if you want my Instagram to check will share it with you😊 it’s as my name here. Thanks.

4 Likes

HI
thanks a lot for your interest. I will be adding you to the tester list very soon. I will send you a private message too.
Best
Maria

3 Likes

Thanks dear :green_heart:

2 Likes