CLOSED - Tester needed for Umbreon Toque/Beanie pattern

Im working on making a pattern for all the Eeveelutions as toques and am hoping for a few testers to help me out!

Umbreon is the simplest of them all, so its the first one done. Ive also got espeon but just need to finish getting the pattern looking nice.

Would anyone be willing to test this pattern? Im mostly looking for someone who is willing to try a child/toddler/baby size and let me know if i need to shrink the ears more than i have.

Thanks!

12 Likes

Wat materials do you need like crochet hook, yarn ,stuffing etc and What’s the deadline as i made the my last test pattern and didn’t have 2 of the materials and it took a little longer to do .

5 Likes

I used a I/9 5.25mm hook, and size 4 worsted yarn. Black youd need probably one skein (i did not keep track of how much i used, and it was a large one, and i have a ton left. So probably at most one skein). Yellow you need like… 1/8 skein. Also less black if you make a child or baby size!

Then fiberfill and darning needle and thats about it!

Also for now my deadline is end of August as i am working on the other pokemon eeveelutions!

5 Likes

Im off to Rotorua ( New Zealand Auckland (, next Tuesday 23rd to see my mum) ,we’ll be back before my Birthday I’ll be 56 years young … i don’t think ive got a 5.25mm, i didn’t think you could get a 5 25mm hook as its not on my crochet hook sizes,

4 Likes

Sorry tried looking but theres 5 25mm crochet hooks closet is 5 50mm??

4 Likes

Id like to be a test your pattern :blush:

4 Likes

Whatever hook you need to get the guage is fine :slight_smile:

Ill send you the pattern to test

5 Likes

I would like to test the pattern

4 Likes

I would love to help out if you still need testers!

3 Likes

If youre in need of testers id love to test! I adore pokemon so this is right up my alley lol

3 Likes

You are all testers! Im gonna close testing for now then!! Thank you all!

4 Likes

I know this one is closed but I would love to do another :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Ill probably be testing my espeon once this one is done! Im planning on doing them all - jolteon is next!

Keep watch early sept for that post!

4 Likes

I have an almost three year old and an eleven and a half year old. If, in the future, you need more tested i would probably be able to help you out for those sizes. My 11.5 yr old loves Pokemon!:grin:

3 Likes

Hi there, im asking if i could have a week extension as Myself and family are off to Rotorua and im not going to have alot of time as of my mum needs alot of care. Id really appreciate if i could and plus ive been really sick this week ,slowly coming right. Id appreciate if you could try . Thankyou Gwen ( Helga76),

3 Likes

Hi , im unable to make to the deadline,of end of August, im unsure if i messaged you as i had to msg the designer’s of the few tester patterns. As due to having to go to Rotorua on the 23 August and having to return **returned late that night ( earliier than planned​:thinking:) 27th Saturday August ( before our actual stay which was 03 September has put everything out of kilter for me. We weren’t prepared for the outcome of not been able to get down to Rotorua for mum after 3 months as she has gone downhill in her health and hygiene and everything. I have all my yarn etc and was all ready but my health has suffered also . Im so sorry (could you let me know if I messaged you, im 100% i did), my stress and Anxiety and since Seeing my mum the way she is has Affected my PTSD ( suffered all my life(, im so sorry but i think you deserve a reason way; i had everything in order and i can’t even sleep properly not knowing the outcome of my mums bloodtests. I pray you can understand; i feel pretty bad about this. :pensive:

3 Likes

Its ok thanks for letting me know

3 Likes

Thankyou What do you want me to do as youll probably have to remove your pattern as theres no way i can complete it soon?, :expressionless:

3 Likes

Ill just remove you as a tester :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok thankyou. Life happens but Mum well she has to be priority. Thanks for understanding.

3 Likes