[CLOSED - TESTERS CHOSEN] Tester call for Crochet: Clomper - Ooblets Pattern

Hi guys! I’m very excited to have finished working on my first pattern on here! “It’s Clomper!” This little guy is a treat for any Ooblets fan. I’d be happy to have at least a few testers on here as this will be a paid pattern and also a PDF pattern at some point. Testers will receive the pattern as a gift after finishing. These are my requirements:
:heart: You have to be at least intermediate at making plushies/amigurumi as this pattern involves a bunch of parts and sewing
:heart: Please contact me regarding any suggestions or questions
:heart: Yarn type does not matter but chunky yarn is definitely easier since there are some skinny parts
:heart: I’d like the deadline to be September 9th but no worries if you are chosen and can’t finish in time
I’m excited to hear from you guys! I will be choosing testers on August 25! ^^
Click pattern photo to apply:

32 Likes

Oh how prescious! I love playing Ooblets and all I have left to do in the game is just collect them :grin: I applied, but would probably use worsted weight yarn with either uncommon or gleamy colors :smile:

3 Likes

That sounds great! Thanks for applying, I’m glad I’m not the only one collecting all of them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I think this is so adorable. I have watched a lot of game play and have it on my wishlist. I’m not sure what I would classify myself as in requards to experience but I have made quite a few pieces that had to be sewn together. I have applied and would be happy to give it a shot but understand if I am not as experienced as you are looking for :slight_smile: I solely use plush type yarn and a 5mm hook.

Do colors matter? I have some of those but maybe not the exact shades pictured.

4 Likes

I’d have nothing against you testing the pattern aswell, since experience is kind of subjective in that regard. Also, the colors do not matter! I just want others to look at and test the pattern itself while creating something they like :slight_smile:
If you’re familiar with triple crochets, increases and decreases and a top/surface stitch, it should be no problem!
Apart from the antlers, it’s a fairly easy pattern

3 Likes

I have not done surface stitches however I just checked a video and that looks very easy. Youtube has taught me to crochet so I think I will be able to complete the project :slight_smile: Triple crochet is no problem. I use doubles all the time for projects so know how to do triples.

3 Likes

OMG OOBLETS AHHHH applied!!! Would love to test!!

3 Likes

I see you’re just as passionate as me regarding ooblets :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Omg I don’t think I have time to test, but I love Ooblets and I love this pattern. Nice work <3

3 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ohmygoodness Clomper is my absolute favourite oob. I have a shiny one and my farmstead is pretty much mostly clompers because I love how they look in their little hats!

My Instagram is MetzlimooMakes if you want to check out some of my other works 🩷:heart:🩷

3 Likes

haha, my game looks the same :smiley: I’ll check out your insta, thanks! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

AAAA THIS IS SO CUTEE!!! I’d love to test this lil guy for you!!! :D.

3 Likes

@leaders can you please close this post?

2 Likes