[CLOSED] Testers for Crochet: Santa's Paws 🎄🐾 The messenger puppy

Looking for testers for my Santa’s Paws​:christmas_tree::paw_prints: A happy Golden Retriever/ Labrador puppy who collects your letter to Santa and deliver it pawsonally! This design is very close to my heart for many reasons, so I’ll only be choosing experienced and dedicated testers only :sparkling_heart:

This finished amigurumi is 19cm tall with hat, 14.5cm without hat.

To apply ~ Read details below, comment your colour choices & click on the photo above :point_up_2:

Requirements:
:sparkles: Must be an experienced crocheter.
:sewing_needle: Must be confident with sewing parts together and embroidery.
:ledger: Journal updates are a must for unlocking the rest of the pattern.
:memo: Provide feedback in clear English after testing ends.
:speech_balloon: Be committed & communicative. Ghosts will be busted! :ghost:
:camera_flash: Provide 2 quality photos after testing is done, which will be used on my social media and in the final version of the pattern for Etsy.
:sparkling_heart: Have a public crochet IG account (optional but appreciated).

Materials:
2.5mm hook
:yarn: Scheepjes Softfun or any equivalent DK yarn (check gauge!) in the following colours: Latte (50-60g), Black (10g), Blossom (15g), Candy Apple (30g). You can use your own yarn as long as it meets then same gauge.
:yarn: Peter Pan Precious Chunky in Angel White (15g)
12mm safety eyes
Tapestry needle
Toy stuffing/filling
Glue stick.
Stapler.
:printer: Access to a printer.

Details:
:hourglass_flowing_sand: Testers will be chosen on the 15/11/23.
:hourglass: Deadline is 28/11/23.
:gift: Testers will be gifted a copy of the pattern when they complete it within the deadline, their final result doesn’t look rushed / very poor and they fulfil everything mentioned above.

27 Likes

Tagging some lovely gals here :blush:
@Solne
@MakesbyMalin
@Beach
@Itsamber
@Hurst

7 Likes

So cute delivering letter to Santa.

4 Likes

Thank you for tagging me :blush: Sadly, my time is quite limited for November (I hope to free up some time toward the end, but it’s all up in the air)! I wish you the best of luck with testing though, it’s super cute!

5 Likes

No worries, thank you for checking it out! All the best :sparkles::christmas_tree:

5 Likes

I can make whatever color you prefer. Probably brown or black if I pick. I have worsted (size4) yarn so it will come out a bit bigger but still defined. I usually make the items within a couple of days of being chosen. My insta is @deborahhunsaker though I don’t post there as much as I could. I’ve been crocheting for over 30 years. I am done with all my other pattern tests. Sometimes people don’t close things out.

4 Likes

Thats the cutest thing ever!

2 Likes

Sounds good! As long as you’re ok with the envelope looking smaller in proportion to the amigurumi, it’s all fine :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you!! :dog::blush:

2 Likes

First of all he is adorable!!! :dog::heart:

Unfortunately I can’t test this month :pleading_face:
I’m fortunate enough to have a big order that is due by the end of the month.

Best of luck with testing! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Looks sooooo cute!!! Unfortunately i got a cardigan to do and it takes a loooot of time to do but if i finish and i got time i will apply! I appreciate the tag :green_heart: thanks and he’s so cute :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh no worries! That’s great news, all the best! :sparkles:

3 Likes

I can relate, all my support from here, you got this! :fist::yarn: I know for sure that you’d craft a super cute doggy :dog::heart:

3 Likes

Omg I would love love love to test him! He’s adorable!!!

2 Likes

I would use worsted yarn (I know you said he will be a big bigger relative to the letter but that’s ok!) I would make him a golden yellow color!

2 Likes

This is SUPER cute. I am not confident in my embroidery skills for amigurumi but I am following for the pattern release. Best of luck with testing!! :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush: Embroidery is tricky! It always takes me the longest to do :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

I have 3 1/2 legs done. Having trouble on round 6 of the rear legs. I am planning to work on him when I get home from work tomorrow. I’m not sure why it’s not counting out right for me. May just be me being super tired. The math looks right… Journal is done if you want to see. The color looks weird in the pics.

1 Like

Hi! I would like to test your pattern however, I don’t have acces to a printer right now and I think I have th correct colours

2 Likes

May I make it w/out the hat?

2 Likes