(CLOSED) 🐸 Testers Needed Animal Bucket Hat Collection 🐸

Would love to test adult size bear :bear:

3 Likes

I will send all the testers who finish and give feedback a printable pdf, the tester lookbook (pictures of all the tester’s finished items) and you will be gifted the pattern on Ribblr. That will be after the testing period is over and I have published the pattern. To test the pattern you will be set as a tester on Ribblr. It will be available in my patterns on Ribblr.

4 Likes

I’d love to test the frog or bear in adult size :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m willing! I’d probably do the Bear in an adult size :)) if it’s still open!! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

i would love to test!

2 Likes

I would really love to test the cat or bear hat in child size!!! :cat::bear:

2 Likes

I could do the cat one in eaither child or adult sized.

3 Likes

Bear version, adult, but I’m also open to whatever you need most!

3 Likes

Would love to try the duck or cat! I have a log of some things I made on instagram @1mac_cameron2

3 Likes

Would love to test all four designs in adult

3 Likes

I’m interested. They look so cute!:heart::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I want to test the bear pattern in size Adult!! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: I really hope I get picked 🥹🥹🥹

3 Likes

I’d love to try out this pattern, it looks doable :3

3 Likes

I’d like to try this- especially the duck in the adult size (the number is for around the widest part of the head, right?), but I’d make any of them in the adult size if you already have enough duck testers. I don’t know any kids or babies though, so I couldn’t fulfill the criteria for that. :frowning:

Hope it’s okay that I haven’t tested before? Nor have I made a hat. I’d be a great test to see how beginner-friendly it is.

3 Likes

i’d love to test the bear or cat hat in adult size! seems like a great pattern :slight_smile:

i haven’t been a tester for a pattern yet but i know how to read them and i love making hats!

3 Likes

That is totally okay! It is very beginner friendly, I was kinda sad that i haven’t had any beginner testers sign up yet. Basically all you need to know is how to (or be willing to learn how to) crochet in the round. I am sending you the tester form right now.

4 Likes

I would love to teat this pattern please if you are still needing testers…

3 Likes

I would really love to test the duck/chick hat!! If you still need testers :))

3 Likes

I would love to do the cat hat in any size, or if that’s full, I don’t mind filling a slot you need for any of the hats and :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I would like to apply to the bear one in child and adult size! its my first time doing this but I am excited

2 Likes