CLOSED- Testers needed for Baby Booties Christmas Ornament!

Hey everyone! I need a few testers for my new pattern. It’s a little Christmas tree ornament/keepsake for baby’s first Christmas!

The testing deadline is November 19th and I just ask that my testers provide feedback and at least one good quality photo of their finished ornament. (Progress photos are helpful too!)

The pattern is very quick and shouldn’t take longer than an hour. It requires less than 30yds of yarn (dk) and is perfect for using up scraps! You don’t have to use dk yarn, you can use almost anything and gauge is not too important since the shoes won’t actually be worn.

If you’d like to test, please reply to this post with your Instagram username, shop, website, or somewhere that shows your beautiful creations! :heart:

12 Likes

rosii_crochet (instagram) I would love to test but I would like to make them into a keychain, if thats fine, my family does not celebrate Christmas sooo. But if not I can work with the ornament.

4 Likes

A keychain would be fantastic! I was looking for a way to offer this pattern to people that don’t celebrate Christmas. I don’t want to exclude anyone so I think that’s a great idea! :heart:

4 Likes

Brit_crochets is my insta and I would love to test this for you

3 Likes

If you need more testers, I’m more than happy to help!

3 Likes

How cute are these! I would love to test if you still need someone else :slight_smile: you can find some of my makes in my profile here in Ribblr as I do not have an instagram account

3 Likes

Hi! I would love to test this as we have a newborn in the family and this year will be her first Xmas! I do not post my crafts on my social media though /:slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Hi there, I’d love to test this for you! My Instagram is a private account, so most likely you can’t see it, but I have journals here in ribblr. Almost all of them are tests I’ve completed.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Eeep how darling are these; I would love to test them for you if you still need people :revolving_hearts:

I don’t have a dedicated IG for crochet, but I’m happy to provide photos of my past tests; you can also see quite a few of my makes here:

3 Likes

Okay, then I would love to test!

3 Likes

hi, i would like to test, but i dont have a crochet instagram account, will it be fine if i upload the pictures on ribblr instead?

3 Likes

If you still need testers i would love to try these out <3

3 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr0! @Crafties
!

4 Likes

I would like to test!!
Instagram esmie22432 for reference

4 Likes

Crochetgiftsanddecor is my Instagram name. I haven’t been a tester before but would love to give it a go and provide helpful feed back.

4 Likes

All of the testers have been assigned and messaged! Thank you all so much for signing up so quickly! I’ll have more patterns to test soon :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes