*CLOSED* ✨ Testers Needed ✨ - Frederick the Little Frog

I’m currently finishing up the pattern for this super cute little frog, Frederick the Frog, and I’m looking for some pattern testers! I created this frog to add to my Little Animal collection! (I am also working on another collection that will be ready for testers soon but I can’t say what it is!)

Tester Requirements:
:sparkles: Must be able to complete the project (including sending pictures and giving feedback) by April 22
:sparkles: Must be able to provide quality photos of the finished product
:sparkles: Must know how to read crochet patterns
:sparkles: You can use any size yarn you would like, in the pictures, I used worsted weight 100% acrylic yarn

If you are interested in testing the pattern follow this link to the tester form! I will get back to the chosen testers by April 4th!

10 Likes

--------------------------------------------------UPDATE--------------------------------------------
I have gotten a lot of responses and will be ending testing early! Thanks to everyone who responded and I will be responding to the testers within the next day to 2 days! Thanks again and have a great rest of your day!

4 Likes

Is this still open to be a tester?

2 Likes

Hi! I edited your title so it says closed <3

3 Likes

Sorry no I already have enough tester but I will need tester for another pattern I am working on soon!

4 Likes

Thanks! I forgot to do that!

4 Likes