(CLOSED) Testers Needed-Georgia The Flower Cat

Hello everyone I’m looking for testers for my new pattern georgia the flower cat. If you would like to test the pattern you need to now how to: Increase, decrease, magic ring, single crochet, double crochet,treble crochet and chain. Also you need to have access to stuffing/fiberfill , black embroidery floss , yellow , green and a colour of your choice worsted weight yarn and a large eye sewing needle.

Testers would need to finish this in a week but I am able to compromise if needed. I only need a maximum of 4 testers.

I really hope you will enjoy making georgia.

Lastly for those with a great imagination,I would love if you make georgia a backstory. Thank you so much.

georgia

10 Likes

I could do it if you need!

6 Likes

Yes thank you very much would you like to make the backstory too or just the pattern.

4 Likes

Can I test
I can try to make a backstory too
Probably after if finish it

5 Likes

yeh definitely.

5 Likes

I don’t really know how to make a backstory for it ( is it the journal? )since I’m freshly new, but I can still do the pattern

5 Likes

I think you can just message them your backstory
The journal is to show your progress on the plush

6 Likes

You can just make the cat then I’ve sent it to you

4 Likes

I love to test for you and I can promote it as well.

4 Likes

totally ill send u the pattern and thank you so much for promoting

5 Likes

have sew it bee and amit2677 recieved the pattern

4 Likes

I got the pattern

4 Likes

One question I done see the face of the cat?

5 Likes

the head or the embroidery?

4 Likes

The embroidery. I am just trying to understand how is the finished product supposed to look like. Could you maybe give a clearer pic?

4 Likes

sure

5 Likes

I’d love to test it! It’s adorable. I’ve been crocheting for about 6 years now and mostly amigurumi so I’d love to help

5 Likes

Totally I will send u the pattern

4 Likes

I hope these help with the embroidery

3 Likes

Oh I got thanks can I use safety eyes or felt?

4 Likes