(CLOSED) Testers Needed-Georgia The Flower Cat

it is up to you it will change the overall look but I don’t mind what you use.

3 Likes

how far has everyone got with the pattern.

3 Likes

Got the pattern. Plan on starting tonight.

4 Likes

Ok great

3 Likes

Hi, if you need any more testers then id love to test the pattern for you as well :blush:.

4 Likes

Sure totally I’ll send the pattern soon

4 Likes

Ok, I look forward to testing the pattern for you :blush:

4 Likes

Heyyy, I just want to know how @amit2677 @Sew-It-bee @Yarnaholicsewciopath22 and @Crocynwithwine are doing with the pattern I hope you guys are doing well and I will be willing to stretch the time I’m giving you to test this pattern if you will contact me. Thanks you for being willing to test this pattern.

3 Likes

Sorry yes I had some school exams to do. I am doing the work and will finish it soon!

4 Likes

im really sorry @Yarnaholicsewciopath22 i think i just deleted your message by accident still getting to grips with ribblr heh heh heh…

4 Likes

oh ok thats fine school is important so take your time.

4 Likes

Sorry I’m working on it. I’ve had such a busy week. Getting a roof done, spring break with the kids, Easter looming in I haven’t had time to even look at it for a week

4 Likes

oh thats fine don’t worry.

4 Likes

also are you up for making the backstory, you don’t have to if you don’t want to.

4 Likes

For the cat? My daughter would be delighted to make up a story lol

4 Likes

Do you care if I use safety eyes instead?

4 Likes

oh thats fine

3 Likes

I might. If I have time.

4 Likes

oh don’t worry @Yarnaholicsewciopath22 daughter made one for me but thanks anyways.

3 Likes

sorry to bother you guys @Crocynwithwine @Sew-It-bee I was just wondering how you have got on with the pattern because I would like to publish it soon, please tell me if you can’t make it anymore.

3 Likes