(Closed) Testing Tester call for Crochet: Sunflower Fingerless Gloves

:sunflower:I need testers for my Sunflower Fingerless Gloves :sunflower:

:blush:Hi Ribblr Community​:blush: I just opened my shop and posted my first pattern ever!
I hope everyone enjoys my :sunflower:Sunflower Fingerless Gloves​:sunflower: I had so much fun creating them for a dear friend​:heart_eyes:
I’m so excited to be a part of this wonderful community and receiving feedback.:purple_heart: I’m looking for a few people to test my new pattern for me.

:star:I have a few requirements for testing :star:

:yellow_heart: Be able to complete testing by midnight on Friday Jan. 27, 2024. I will be choosing 3-5 people by noon on Jan. 17, 2024. :yellow_heart:

:heart: Like and follow my shop Broken Barn Designs.:heart:

:purple_heart:Journal and give feed back whether good or bad on instructions i have given and any suggestions you may have to make it easier to understand. :purple_heart:

:green_heart: Take a couple photos of finished work and add comments about the pattern. :green_heart:

:orange_heart: I will be gifting my pattern to the ones that do the testing as a reward for your time and energy. :orange_heart:

:blue_heart: To whomever I choose to test for me, I will ask for different colors to be used as well as sizes. Please let me know what colors and size you would like to make so we dont have a lot of duplicates. I will request to use the photos in my shop of your creations! :blue_heart:

:sunflower: i look forward to meeting some of you and I am extremely grateful to be able to be a part of this wonderful group!! :sunflower:

:tulip:Leave a short message if interested!:cherry_blossom:

:blue_heart:Thank you so very much for your support​:purple_heart:

• Crochet ePattern
    Click pattern photo to apply:
26 Likes

I love these gloves so much and Im glad to see you figured out the tester call! Id love to test for you! I would use green for the main part, yellow/brown for the center, and im still deciding what colour id want the petals to be. Amd for the size ill probably do small or medium

6 Likes

Thank you all for the help and patience!! It seems to be working now! You all are the best!

4 Likes

What yarn did you use? Is it worsted weight?

3 Likes

Med (4) bright yellow red heart . It feels soft.

4 Likes

OH MY GOD- as a sunflower lover i fully approve :sparkles::ok_hand:t3::sunflower:

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH :sob: let me read over the rules and requirements, and i’ll apply if i can!

3 Likes

okay! I can apply! Id love to use a green shade for main gloves, and then regular brown for the center and yellow for the petals

3 Likes

Thank you for applying! :sunflower::sunflower: Can you touch the picture to apply please. And maybe another choice of colors as a back up? I really appreciate you all​:purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

I so you of love to test!! I have made my own pattern for fingerless gloves in the past but not as cute as yours! If I am not picked I wish you the best of luck!! Would love to test thank you!!!

4 Likes

These gloves are so cute! I love making crochet flowers :sunflower:
Would love to test for you using white for the centre and pink for the base/petals! 🩷

4 Likes

back up color could be blue or purple!

3 Likes

I would love to test. I would use dark blue for the gloves, orange for the petals and green for the middle

3 Likes

I didn’t realize you redid the test. So glad I came and checked again!

3 Likes

For those thats applied can you please go in and follow my shop please. I will be approving 4 people in the next little bit. Thanks everyone!!!

4 Likes

Can you possibly make yours in black and purple or teal?

3 Likes

I chose 5 people . You bave been approved and the pattern has been gifted. Please contact me with any questions! Thank you all so very much for your support :purple_heart: :sunflower:

2 Likes

Do you plan to test for me? Wanted to just check in with you​:purple_heart: thanks a bunch

1 Like

Yes I planned to start today actually I was confused when I looked last night and the pattern was gone. My kids school closed unexpectedly on me​:sweat_smile:. I understand you had to cut me due to no response :pensive:

1 Like

I would love to test but I don’t have yellow or brown so that won’t be happening but good luck to everyone else who’s hoping to be a tester! :joy::heart_hands:

1 Like

I didnt cut you that im aware of. Ill make sure its sent to you honey. No worries​:purple_heart: i resent it to you

1 Like