closed, thank you and goodnight

you should have it

3 Likes

iā€™ll send you a second one later today

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

2 Likes

Hey again. I love the patterns, but I generally make stuffies or sweaters. This is a really cool project, but I donā€™t think itā€™s for me. Iā€™m really sorry. The patterns look super good, and I hope you have a good day.

3 Likes

Alrighty then

3 Likes

I donā€™t mind taking all three, Iā€™m on LOA from work so Iā€™m free for another month or two due to injury

3 Likes

Both good and bad to know
Pmā€™ng you now

3 Likes

Id love to help with any of your patterns! I teally did enjoy the last one!

3 Likes

Iā€™m planning on publishing this collection on Saturdayā€¦ But Iā€™ll add you to all the ones I have complete and you can keep what you finish before then

4 Likes

Im workin on an Amigurumi right now but if any still need testers I ahould be able to do any :3
Im a fairly fast learner so even if I dont know the stitches I should be able to learn quickly so I could prob do the intermediate one also!

4 Likes

Thereā€™s only a few days left on this one, but Iā€™ll post more soon, I have a few crochet collections planned and will need lots of feedback

4 Likes

I have finished writing all 6 patterns and I think I have added the active testers to them, if you do not have one and you would like me to add you, please let me know.
Testing will end Saturday 29 Oct 2022 at 12pm central time
Everyone will be gifted every pattern they complete a journal for.
Thank you all so much!

5 Likes

Hi! If youā€™re still looking for more testers Iā€™d love to be able to help! I have a decent amount of time to get things done through the day when I put my kid for a nap &evening/night as well!! I have time right now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would love to test for you! I would like to have the easier patterns to test please.

4 Likes

i would like to test.

4 Likes

I swear, Iā€™ll get you all in eventually, please stay tuned for my next batch. Those that asked this time will have first dibs on the next project.

3 Likes

pretty sure I fixed all the points you brought up, can you check it again?

3 Likes

Im always available for testing, please keep me in mind for future projects. Thanks :blush:

3 Likes

I would love to help out if you want more people!:heart: Iā€™m an advances crocheter if you need some help on the harder projectsā€‹:heart:

2 Likes

I actually have 2 left in the batch that nobody has done so far that need testing, Iā€™m still working on the finished product on one of them so there is only a sample of the pattern

3 Likes