closed, thank you and goodnight

When will I get the pattern?

1 Like

It should be in your testing tab, helping you means I need to know if itā€™s missing or if you are looking in the wrong place

1 Like

Omg im so sorry, I thought I needed a pattern tester for a plushy. I donā€™t crochet that type of stuff. Sorry !!

2 Likes

I did specify it was not amigurumi related
And itā€™s supposed to remain a mystery

Well damn

If you still need someone, I can take a look and see if I can get it done in time. I can crochet pretty fast and am intermediate-advanced.

1 Like

Same offer, you finish in time you get to pick one other from the batch ss a gift

1 Like

Depending on the size and if i manage to sqeeze them in tomorrow (i saw that we have until sat) i might be able to
If you still need help, may i see the patterns?

1 Like

I didnā€™t know there were options, hahaha

1 Like

They should be a couple hours each, Iā€™ll send them to you and if you donā€™t get to them then you just donā€™t get to them, no biggie

1 Like

At first, I assigned according to how folks responded on ability and time availabilityā€¦ Then I started assigning according to what was left over, and then there was one that I had leftover because nobody wanted to do it, so I started giving that one out with the bonus, and I now have the final tweaks done to the hard ones, but I think you already did one of themā€¦
But I keep good notes, I know who did what and who didnā€™t do at all, and those that asked without reading the whole post
Call me crazy, but even though this was exhausting, I am already planning another one next month.

2 Likes

Hahaha! Ok! Makes sense.

1 Like

Oh, you didnā€™t do a hard oneā€¦ You want one? And maybe the poor little unloved one?

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

On the way!

1 Like

And two more just popped up that confirm!

And I just wondered if I was supposed to give it away! :woman_facepalming:t3: If not, let me know, and Iā€™ll delete.

1 Like

Itā€™s a secret!

1 Like

Ok. Iā€™ll delete it!
Hopefully, no one sawā€‹:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

to anyone that was attempting the pattern that starts with ā€œJā€
there was a huge typo discovered and fixed Thank You @Wendywo745 !

2 Likes

Iā€™m new here and Iā€™m able to help with more complicated patterns, please let me know if I can be of help to everyone. Have a wonderful day. Thanks.

3 Likes