CLOSED: THANK YOU!!! Tester call for Crochet: Piggy Pattern!

Thank you so much everyone for the overwhelmingly positive reaction to this, I really appreciate it! I’ll be picking a few more testers who already applied but I won’t be looking at any new applicants. I’m so sorry to anyone who doesn’t get chosen I really wish I could have you all but that’s a lot and I didn’t expect this! I really thought a few people would trickle in throughout the next three days but i’m so happy you guys like it! Thank you!!!

Hey everyone! My piggy pattern is finally ready for testing! Requirements below

Testers for my Piggy Pattern! - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

I’m so appreciative of all the positive feedback I’ve already received for this piggy, its been a long time in the works and I’m so glad you guys like it!

Requirements/Important info:
-No yarn color/size/hook requirements, feel free to go as crazy as you’d like!
-You can use whatever method of adding eyes you like
-Due date is the 14th of October, I do give extensions but you have to communicate. Testers will be picked and given access to the pattern over the course of the next three days
-I don’t really look at karma so everyone feel free to apply!
-A journal with pictures of your finished product is REQUIRED
-After completing your test you will be gifted the pattern and get your karma point

Feel free to ask me any questions! Have fun!!

20 Likes

So cute!!!

3 Likes

so cute. I would love to make this. What do you expect from the journal

3 Likes

Just a picture of the finished piggy, as long as you can see the pig its good. It doesn’t have to be crazy fancy if you don’t want to or anything
Also I know some people love to add the progress pictures before the final image and that’s great too as long as the final image is there in the end too

2 Likes

O but that’s no problem I wil applied :smiling_face::smiling_face:

3 Likes

My friend who loves pig would obviously love this

3 Likes

Applied so cute.

3 Likes

Just applied have the perfect yarn for this, new to Ribblr and never pattern tested before but have been crocheting for a year now!

3 Likes

I would love to test for you.

3 Likes

My nephew already wants one lol

3 Likes

Oo I’d love to test! I don’t have pink so I’d have to make a weird colour lol

2 Likes

I applied looks so cute amazing job!!! :pig: :pig_nose: :pig2:

3 Likes

Haha I’m glad they like it, I’ll approve you as soon as I get home!

2 Likes

Absolutely! Unleash the electric blue piggies with green nostrils!!! Haha I’ll approve you when I get home!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! I’ll approve you when I get home! :heart:

4 Likes

Lol thanks :blush:

2 Likes

So cute! I would love to test​:two_hearts:

3 Likes

applied!! im so late sorry!!

3 Likes

what a little cutie I would love to test this for you if you still need people.Great work. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

awww :pleading_face: it kind of looks like a piggy bank :pleading_face::pleading_face: it’s so cute :heart_hands: good luck with testing :smiling_face:

4 Likes