Closed!! Thank you to everyone who applied!

I currently am working on a huge multi pattern release for baby/mini plushies!

I currently have 5 different baby animals that i need Pattern tested.
They are
Baby Bear
Baby Donkey
Baby Cat
Baby Axolotl
Baby Frog

To apply for these patterns Comment down below which patterns youd like to test! You can test up to two different patterns .

REQUIREMENTS!
Must use a blanket yarn (please add in your comment down below which type you plan on using!)
any hook size is allowed!
Journal is not required but it is appreciated!
Be willing to help me promote the pattern bundle when its release (if you have the time and the social medias to do so!)
Be able to complete all patterns (only can choose 2 max) within a week and a half! (these cuties work up in about 10 minutes for me or less!)

I am doing it this way so that its a bit easier to keep track of. You will still get access to the Pattern via ribblr I will private DM all people who are accepted with the normal pattern application link so that i don’t have to sort through 20-30 pattern testers in my shop manager page!

annnddd heres a picture of the cuties. the crossed out ones have already been tested and are NOT open for testing!

34 Likes

I would like to test the cat and the bear. I would use Bernat Blanket yarn with a 7mm hook.

7 Likes

I would like to test the axolotl and the cat. I got size 4/medium chenille yarn. I sadly don’t know what brand because I just have a sticky note with 4 on it. I don’t have socials

6 Likes

The frog or the axolotl please!!! I’d use like a size 5 hook with my blanket yarn :>

5 Likes

you can do both if youd like!

5 Likes

Ill be reaching out to people tonight or tomorrow morning!!

5 Likes

OOO yeah!!! :D!

5 Likes

Axolotl please!!! I’d use big twist plush in white and rainbow with a 5.5 mm hook

4 Likes

I could do any animal using bernat blanket/ baby blanket and a 6 mm hook

4 Likes

so cute!! your patterns are the cutest!!
since they work up in 10 min or less, i’ll do 2 : the bear and the cat!
i’d use sweet snuggles lite size 6 yarn and a 4 mm hook!

3 Likes

I would love to test all of them!

3 Likes

THEYRE SO CUTE- idk if I can test any but good luck!

2 Likes

NO YOU CAN’T :rage:
finish ur other tests
ur turning into maddie

4 Likes

AAAA IKIK- I WiLL

3 Likes

you better or no more testing for you
i’ll set a limit for you like i did with maddie but you seem good at finishing rlly fast : D

3 Likes

okay :pensive::saluting_face:
I’m really fast though, you just watch ;D

3 Likes

I would love to do the donkey please!:pray:

4 Likes

I can do kitty :cat2: I would use himalaya dolphin baby,I would add some colour change too

3 Likes

they are so cute!!! gl with testing!

3 Likes

I’d love to test the frog and the cat! I would use Bernat blanket yarn.

3 Likes