[Closed, Winners Chosen!] ArielCrochets Pattern Giveaway!

Hey fellow crafters!

Valentine’s Day is around the corner and I just wanted to share some love to y’all by hosting a Ribblr giveaway! I’m gonna select 3 winners to send one of the following patterns to! These projects are great for last minute gifts to a loved one!

Rules!

• Select which pattern you’d want if chosen
  • comment below when you’ve voted! :slight_smile:

I’ll select the winners on Thursday 2/9/23 and announce it on this post! Thanks everyone! Happy crafting!!

• Hand Holding Mittens
  • Wormy
  • Magic Mushroom
  • Mousey pocket pal

0 voters

19 Likes

I’ve voted

5 Likes

I voted.
I picked the hand holding mitten because that is in my patterns to create. Much easier at this point to make yours. :heart_hands:

6 Likes

Voted

5 Likes

i voted!!!

5 Likes

They are all so cute but i voted!

5 Likes

I voted! Too kind!

6 Likes

I vote!!! Verry exited to see who wins

6 Likes

I voted!

6 Likes

I voted

6 Likes

I’ve voted, I chose the mousey pal would love to add this little guy to my collection in my car :smile:

7 Likes

i voted! chose lil wormy because of the fact that it’s so adorable! good luck and thank you so much

5 Likes

Good luck to everyone, I voted​:crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I voted for hand holding pattern. Guess @HookedByMarilyn and I have good taste!!

5 Likes

I voted!

4 Likes

Edit* I just changed the deadline to Thursday instead of Saturday so that the winners can have more time to work on their projects before valentines day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you for the giveaway! Hope you have a wonderful valentine’s day :blush: I voted for the hand holding mittens cause my hands are always freezing and my bf’s hands are rly big compared to mine so i always feel bad when his hand is slightly out of his pocket when we hold hands :sweat_smile: :joy: Good luck everyone! :smiling_face:

5 Likes

I voted! All of them are very cute :smile:

5 Likes

Aaahhh I’ve been wanting to make my brother and his gf a handholding mitten!!

5 Likes

voted for the mousey, they’re so cute :pleading_face:

5 Likes