Closed - Wishlist to the Ribblr team

:+1:t2:

5 Likes

If anyone finds anything on the list, that already works, let me know, please :smiley::two_hearts:

6 Likes

first of all, thank you so much for making this post!

i want to double down on the journal/makes for non-ribblr patterns and to possibly add to it, a way to use the pattern maker for personal use in the same way. I’d love a way to organize my thoughts about new projects or ideas and explore some of the tools for pattern making without having to open a shop. I heard someone mention the smartchart feature and that sounds so interesting! Though i don’t think I can access it without opening a shop, Putting the patterns out to share/sell is definitely a potential in the future, but at the moment i’m still pretty new to crochet and would just love a way to be able to experiment and organize my thoughts on ribblr without opening a shop, yet :slight_smile: :heart:

8 Likes

Can you see the ‘add pattern’ function in the dropdown menu?

6 Likes

Thank you for the great input everyone, it’s been noted as always!

We can already see some suggestions of things that are on the roadmap like tester ratings which has been discussed before, more than one make per pattern and more.

Please explain!

Here are just a few things you can already do that has been suggested:

Just click the ‘get in touch with designer’ through the help menu. We keep all communications via community DMs to easily track everything.

Designers can do this on the materials page.
Crafters can add this in a journal note! And more coming soon :wink:

There are already categories for patterns, just use the filters to the left hand side.

FIY, The 5 patterns fair use limit is 24 hours and is per-user. :raised_hands:

Discover updates on a daily basis and isn’t intended to be a feature for tracking new patterns, but patterns you’ll love (new and those you might have missed!).
It becomes smarter the more you use Ribblr. Check out the craft pages or the search for new designs!

The time limit only applies per community level, and that is to keep the conversations more authentic. We will look into this, though!

On mobile just click the hamburger menu or the small space tab next to each post. You can also re-arrange so that your homepage for the community tab will be ‘Spaces’ !
On a laptop (or a large tablet) you can do the same as above, plus see spaces on the left hand side.

In the community? Just head over to your profile, click ‘activity’ then ‘topics’.

9 Likes

Example: you go to a pattern in your wishlist (like a freebie), use your free ‘download’ and the program hops to your patterns, instead of where you were in your wishlist.

Not helpful when I need to mark a spot in the pattern, or need to remember the passage that needs changing.
Also not helping when we have a chat for the test to avoid a million emails to the designer about the same thing

I take screenshots, mark the change or add a text.
Just thinking it would be great to be able to do something like that in the pattern

Oh :woman_facepalming:t2::blush::+1:t2:

8 Likes

I’m thinking along the lines of being able later on to do searches for yarns used and the makes & patterns pop up, same with yarn weight, yardage, hook / needle size

Yes, I think the current ‘issue’ is, that if you use them spread over the day, there is no general ‘midnight’ reset, the reset is 24 hours from download for each. It’s no big deal, just a tad confusing when you try to get something the next day

:+1:t2: It is def easier on the tablet. On the phone it’s various steps to get there (iphone)

8 Likes

noted, thanks!

8 Likes

Thanks for listening @Ribblr!!

9 Likes

Agreed :blush::+1:t2::two_hearts:

7 Likes

i think there should be a time limit on publishing patterns. i think like a 1 hour time limit is enough because i really don’t like it when one person publishes a bunch patterns at one time. it gets kind of overwhelming with all these patterns.

7 Likes

A way to block patterns or makers

7 Likes

When designing patterns, we have to pick a level. Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced.
I think we need something in between.
Like, Advanced Beginner.
Please.

11 Likes

I agree very much,

6 Likes

@HookedByMarilyn I really like this suggestion! :bulb:

7 Likes

Another we were discussing in another post is a tester list. When we take them off the pattern we don’t (I don’t) remember who tested. Maybe that in itself would replace the tester grading. If they are on the list, people could possibly message us privately for a recommendation.

7 Likes

Testing:
It would be great to have the test chat connected to the pattern, aka, if the email that can be send to the designer could go right to that group chat.
I know it’s probably not feasible, but that would be great :blush:

8 Likes

How about inputting yarn stash stuff? :smiley:

7 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face: :thinking:

7 Likes

:interrobang:

5 Likes