Closed - Wishlist to the Ribblr team

I added it to the yarn info part :blush:

5 Likes

Great!! :relaxed:

5 Likes

I think I like this emoji :zipper_mouth_face: :wink:

4 Likes

Well, I can do :zipper_mouth_face: this and stop doing the list :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Oh I think you got me wrong :sweat_smile:
To clarify It’s a great suggestion! Suggestions are ALWAYS welcome.
I’m just implying I’m keeping my mouth shut about this recent suggestion. :zipper_mouth_face:
That’s why @HookedByMarilyn got excited.

Let’s just say watch this space :wink:

8 Likes

Oh. Yeah. Def got you wrong there :joy::two_hearts:
Too much sun in texas, sometimes frazzles my brain :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

Sometimes the reply doesn’t show that you (or I) replies to someone, that little icon is missing.
Noticed it a few times now.

6 Likes

Also, I love this list spot. Makes it easier for me to suggest things. Keeps it organized. You done good. :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you, all is good :smiley::two_hearts::joy::two_hearts:
I just wish this Texas summer was over, too much brain frying :joy:

6 Likes

Yea, when you go to the magnifying glass to search

4 Likes

Any way to tell the difference between birthday and ribblr anniversary for cake days? Maybe there is already a way besides looking at the profile, but it looks to me like the same cake is next to their name, so not sure if a B and A could be added to differentiate (or something)

4 Likes

I think the replies are disgaboobled, what are you replying to? :smiley::two_hearts:

5 Likes

@OBabyNMore There’s a difference in the cake emojis! The anniversary one is :cake: and the birthday one is :birthday: I believe :relaxed:

6 Likes

Ok so it is just that I’m an idiot bahaha
Thanks for clarifying for me… Maybe I’ll remember (or maybe not, I really do have the memory of a goldfish :laughing:)

4 Likes

Lol, the only reason I know is because I had my Ribblr anniversary and then my birthday some months after that so it was a random thing I noted - I don’t think it’s something a lot of people really know yet :wink:

5 Likes

That makes sense… Mine are less than a month apart, but they haven’t came since they started the cake days…

ETA: also sometimes I need a huge “hey blondey” sign, so that difference may not have caught my notice hehe

5 Likes

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

One more idea: a category for knitting machine patterns

4 Likes

I love that word! Never heard it before!!
@CraftsbyNicB

5 Likes

Is there a way to choose which picture shows up for your makes?

If not, that’s my suggestion: that we be able to pick.

5 Likes

:joy::smiley::two_hearts::two_hearts::+1:t2::two_hearts:

3 Likes