Closed - Wishlist to the Ribblr team

Iā€™ve out that in there, but Iā€™ll rephrase it to add ā€˜choose header pictureā€™

4 Likes
  1. Follower button easier to find.

2. Subcategories. Looking for something specific that I would like to search for., with pictures of all those things in the category.

6 Likes

This is a very good one.

4 Likes

Added.
Any particular ideas what the names of those subcategories should be?

3 Likes

Iā€™ve come to notice that when filtering my categories in my patterns, only a few clothing options show up when clicking clothing. (Iā€™m guessing this may be a mis=labeled patterns issue) But I would LOVE the option to organize my own patterns, so that no matter how theyā€™re labeled by designers, I can have them organized properly and easy to find without using the search one by one for something specific. if itā€™s mis-labeled or not showing up in the proper category, I can fix it in my own stash.

(Also spell check on desktop would be nice. Excuse any misspellings here lol)

5 Likes

Added :+1:t2::blush:

4 Likes

This! I was just thinking this last night. Kind of like Pinterest, where you name the categories and put what you want in it.

6 Likes

Yes! I would LOVE to be able to make a specific category for my brothers christmas gift patterns, or my moms. Or just my own clothing section since they donā€™t seem to sort properly.
Then possibly make an all section, where even when sorted you can still view in bulk.

7 Likes

Maybe to be able to unlike posts long-term? (Like you liked something but think about it and later that day/week/month etc. you want to go and unlike it)

5 Likes

Yes, exactly like that!

4 Likes

Can you not? I thought I did in a few. :thinking: Maybe I didnā€™t? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve had the same issues when looking for specific things. Like, I know they should be in ____category, but when I filter, it doesnā€™t show up in said category.

6 Likes

You can do it immediately after, but not later that day (like I wanted to unlike something I liked today)

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for your fantastic input! :purple_heart:
(The team is going over all your suggestions!)

We encourage you to share your feedback with the community or privately if you prefer to reach out.
For new suggestions please add your own new topic.

This space is intended exactly for that :slight_smile:
It allows Ribblrs and our team to focus their attention on one suggestion at a time and create a more meaningful discussion around it.
This way our team can also check how popular each suggestion is and if they decide to move forward they can prioritize it accordingly.

Even if your suggestion does not turn into a reality, please know that our team notes and discusses all the input shared with us. 30-50% of our new features were suggested by Ribblrs! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Can you make a section that says ā€œContact Ribblrā€? Or a big purple Ribblr button? Sounds silly, but I struggle with contacting you, every time.

5 Likes

Oh ok. I guess I hadnā€™t noticed that.

4 Likes

Yes! I just took waaaay too long trying to figure out how to send a message. I actually opened a different message with someone else, deleted their name, subject line, and message, and then added @Ribblr.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s my process a lot of the time.

5 Likes

You can just click a new topic and change it to message. Or go to your messages then start a new one and as @Ribblr. Or click on the profile photo then hit message.
You can also use the search or the hello center (scroll down and use the get in touch button)

8 Likes

You canā€™t unlike a post? Odd.

5 Likes