(closed)

So which one will it be

2 Likes

for everyoneā€¦
Iā€™m going to attempt to group you guys tomorrow into the sweaters you will be working and firm up a start date
Both sets of photos are the same stitch patterns in different yarns. The best i can offer on yardage is between 750 and 2000 depending on size and yarn weight and the options. Since this is seamless and worked from the top down, you will always have the option of adding on or frogging back later and there will be very little weaving in.
UPPER LEFT:
Samantha #3/dk weight yarn at least 2 colors
UPPER RIGHT:
Clara #2/sport weight yarn in at least 3 colors
LOWER LEFT:
Endora #2/sport weight yarn in at least 2 colors
LOWER RIGHT
Serena #3/dk weight yarn in at least 2 colors

so I would appreciate it if over the next 24 hours I could get everyone that still wants to participate to reply with the following info:
First choice pattern name
Second choice pattern name
Short or long sleeves
Which day you think you can start
Thank you all so much!

2 Likes

Endora
Clara
long sleeves
tomorrow :slight_smile:

(my color palette has changed to orange with yellow and gray accents)

3 Likes

Serena
Samantha
Long sleeves
Tuesday :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Just gonna leave my responses here if youā€™re still in need of three testers:

For the original post: Iā€™m undecided on colors, but Iā€™m sort of thinking a lemon lime vibe (greens, yellow greens, yellows), purple/mauve/burgundy, a neutral palette, oranges, a wine/ash/taupe/black combo, or maybe a funky little rainbow of colors if I ended up working the sport weight. (Trying to work through my current yarn stash, so if those seem like random af choices, thatā€™s why. :rofl:) Iā€™m most vibing with 1, 3, and 4 for the swatches.

And for the most recent questions (since I was so late applying):

Serena
Samantha/Endora (I would be equally happy with either).
Thinking short sleeves (but willing to do whatever helps in the testing process)
Iā€™d be able to start this Thursday and finalize the colors for sure, but would realistically get going more intesively on it June 4th (busy week this week).

2 Likes

First choice: Serena
Second choice: Samantha
Long sleeves

Thursday

2 Likes

I LOVE the idea of Endora in scrap/stash! Of course Serena in groovy lava lamp colors is what the design was all aboutā€¦So exciting!

2 Likes

First choice: Samantha
Second choice: Serena
Long sleeves
Start date: Thursday

Iā€™m flexible with the sleeves though. I mostly wear long ones, but depending on how the pattern is written Iā€™m happy to do short ones for the test and add long ones for myself later on.

2 Likes

as said above,
Iā€™m going to organize it todayā€¦ if you have a preference, please comment so I know. The requirements for each is listed right below your reply :blush:

3 Likes

First serena
Second endora
Long sleeve
Today

2 Likes

@CosmikEluminatedC and @KiokoSakura I need to confirm that you are still in, that you can start this week, and which pattern name or yarn weight you are wanting to work with (1st and second choice)
I need one more Clara or Endora (#2/sport weight) if either of you were up for that

2 Likes

Sorry just seeing this now. This week Iā€™m wee swamped now with stuff Iā€™ve neglected last couple of weeks. So id rather not commit if i cant make the deadline. I apologise for not popping on here sooner to let you know todays been a hot mess. :persevere:

2 Likes

no worries, Iā€™d rather know now!

2 Likes

ok, I will give our last person till tomorrow morning to respond, then Iā€™ll open a group chat and actually assign the patterns
the final roster I have is
@Mrsburns2 /Endora
@Charlios /Samantha
@Oddie /Samantha
@stitchedwithstardust /Endora
@Lefthandstitches /Serena
@warpedcrochets /Clara
@Mushroomit /Clara
@Lacey344 /Serena
still waiting on @KiokoSakura to respond.

8 Likes

Yay! Sounds great! ^.^

4 Likes

Iā€™m so excited!

6 Likes

Oh Iā€™m sorry for the wait, Iā€™ll check the names and respond now

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, but I have already started the chat room and it will not let me add a name after I start
Itā€™s huge pattern and I need everyone in the same place to deal with it

2 Likes

Well I donā€™t see the names of the sweaters on the main post but I can do the one thatā€™s on the first picture the third picture and the fourth picture also I wonā€™t be able to start for the first two weeks but I can definitely finish in 8 weeks. Basically I can start after the 12 of June. Also about the yarn weight I have two big cakes one of ā€œfineā€ and one of ā€œdk weightā€, I also have a ton of worsted weight so I can start my project with whichever one you would like me to

2 Likes

Of coursee, I was typing my other respond already before I saw your text

3 Likes