Collab feature on patterns

I have noticed many ppl doing collabs on their patterns and have odd ways to solve the ‘make the pattern together’
I think if we had a feature so more than 1 person can work on a pattern that would be amazing @Ribblr
Who’s with me??

29 Likes

Yes! That would be so cool!

9 Likes

Ikr!

4 Likes

I agree! It would be so useful to have an option to collaborate on a pattern with two people at rhe same time and split the pay! It would make it so much easier!

7 Likes

Exactly!

3 Likes

Yes!! This would be so cool!! Like edit on Ribbuild together??

8 Likes

YES WE NEED THISs

6 Likes

PLEASE make this a thinggg

7 Likes

Plss @Ribblr

6 Likes

Yes! That would be amazing

7 Likes

omg yess!!

3 Likes

I would love this feature, I’ve been thinking of collaborating with my cousin he has ribblr and a ribblr shop, but I don’t have it… yet. We have been talking haven’t decided the pattern yet :smile:

3 Likes

Yess that would be awesome!

3 Likes

Yusssss

3 Likes

YESSs

3 Likes

Great idea! Currently it’s a pretty complex challenge when it comes to displaying the pattern, distributing it, splitting payments and more. However we’ll keep it on our radar!

9 Likes

TySm!

2 Likes

ME! I AM WITH YOU! i really really really really want this! it would be so much easier for (top secret :sunglasses:)
well anywho
hopefully ribblr can add this, I would love it!!

5 Likes

thx for making a post for me cinna!

also @RIBBLR PLEASEEEEEEEEEe

5 Likes

okay so yall know how some people can find weird ways to collab on patterns? ok so what if we had a setting to do so and ppl can split the prices? @ribblr can you help make this happen?

what do you guys think abt this idea…

11 Likes