Collab?

Hi!
I’ve been thinking about possibly trying to do a collab and was wondering if anyone would be down to join. I was thinking we could get a group of people together to each make a pattern around a certain theme. Then we can list our patterns individually, but advertise each other’s patterns in the collection as a way to work together to grow our shops :blush: we could either do free patterns or paid patterns. I’m open to either option.
For theme I was thinking maybe food, but we could also brainstorm other ideas.

15 Likes

I don’t have anything in my shop yet, and I have never done anything like this, but I’d still be interested!

5 Likes

I would love to join!

3 Likes

Not I. But I think this is the best idea of a collab I’ve seen. Good luck.

5 Likes

yes luv the idea i’d luv to join!!

6 Likes

I’ll start a group chat with everyone interested, and I’ll add people along the way who want to join. :blush:

4 Likes

I’d be interested! Maybe one of us could offer a picnic basket pattern that the foods could fit in?

6 Likes

this sounds super interesting!! i’m interested but don’t think I’d be much help, I’d still like to join though!

3 Likes

Aw, that’s such a cute idea!

4 Likes

Ill add you into the group :slight_smile:

6 Likes

im intrested

5 Likes

this sounds so fun!! I’d like to join if you’re still looking :))

5 Likes

Sounds like a great idea! Good luck to anyone joining!

4 Likes

I would love to join as well!!!

4 Likes

i have patterns that i would like to write down. All of my patterns would be free tho

4 Likes

I’d love to! However I’m still a beginner at designing and would probably do simple stuff lol.

4 Likes

No problem! There’s a variety of different levels of patterns being made :blush:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh I’ve been thinking about this too but wasn’t sure I had time to organize it! I’d love to join, whatever the theme. I design all kinds of things.

3 Likes

Yes please add me! This sounds so fun. I usually make tiny things but I’ll work on whatever scale the group decides.

3 Likes

I’m interested :))

3 Likes