Coming soon!

Water bottle sling free pattern coming soon. This is going to be my first pattern and I will be choosing 3 testers that comment, you just have to have email. I will choose the 3 tester at random.

7 Likes

I like making these type of thing, I made for a normal water bottle 330ml and another one bigger 500ml similar to yours with string.

Yours had really lovely color I like orange beside green :green_heart::orange_heart:. Will be happy to be a tester for you.

3 Likes

Sure. Still making some tweaks I will get it to you before Friday and the deadline is January 5th

4 Likes

I love your design! :heart_eyes: If I only knew how to crochet!

3 Likes

There are tons of tutorials out there, it can be tricky at times but you just have to be patient. This is a beginner friendly pattern too so it would be a great thing to start after you’ve got some practice.

4 Likes

@Jordanscreativetouch0 yes you are right little practice and you can handle, your pattern i think so easy even for who doesn’t crochet at all.

@Lakeviewknitter you can try it out as there is videos attached for basic stitch. Or let someone from family make it and gift it to you :wink: its good chance in these coming days for gifting :gift: someone. Or even me if you are near me i will be happy to make it for you and send it :hugs::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Am one of people don’t know what to gift as not sure of people tastes so i prefer to ask what you like to have as a gift. :grin::+1:

3 Likes

It’s good to know it’s beginner friendly. :blush: I had to single crochet, then half double crochet on the last round, a border around a knit afghan I made for my dad for Christmas three years ago, (luckily my one crochet hook was the right size :wink:), but I’ve forgotten it. :roll_eyes: There are so many different stitches and US and British terms are different so I don’t know if I would ever figure it out.

4 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: but I live about half the planet away from you in Canada! :wink: No one in my family knows how to crochet so I guess I will have to learn how! :blush: First I have to finish the last lesson of the course I am taking so I have more time for other things. :blush:

3 Likes

You most welcome dear :kissing_heart:. Wish you the best :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Stick with one terminology of the crochet am following the US term but keep myself noticed as well with the British terminology to figure out what pattern am working with specially when I get some magazine or through some websites and so on. One time was happy to make a face scrubby or something similar but the stitch wasn’t good then I found out its a British not US terminology so I got shocked and from that time I keep myself aware specially if not mentioned in the pattern which terminology used. :green_heart:just want to share my experience. Have a good day :blush:

3 Likes

Another great thing about Ribblr. It changes it to US terms for me.

5 Likes

Hi I love the colours​:frog: don’t see them vary much and I would be happy to be a tester if you still need one​:innocent::smiley:

3 Likes

Yes definitely is the best thing I like it in ribblr :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

I have sent you a tester pattern

4 Likes

I have sent you a pattern to test. Please contact me if you don’t get it.

3 Likes

I didn’t find it in my pattern page don’t know why.

3 Likes