Community 2022 wrapped ๐ŸŽ‰

Wow! Awesome! Congrats! :tada: Happy New Year to all!

11 Likes

Happy New Year everyone and many thanks to @Ribblr for this wonderful site and to the Ribblr community for being so awesome, amazing, and positive! Many congrats to @anoswaldoddity :clap::clap::clap::partying_face::confetti_ball::tada:
And congrats to everyone else: @Lakeviewknitter @HookedByMarilyn @Karametra @Letodolls @TexasPurl @Wendywo745 @brikoba @sundropsol !!! Congratulations to you all!!! :clap::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::confetti_ball::tada:(If I missed anyone please let me know)
Excited for the year ahead to see what new things or โ€œtraditionsโ€ Ribblr has planned! :smiley::eyes:

13 Likes

Wow! Thank you for the appreciation! :heart: Congratulations and Happy New Year to everyone! :partying_face:

10 Likes

This is so awesome! And yes, itโ€™s been a great year (even though I havenโ€™t been active that long, lol)! Canโ€™t wait to see what the next holds in store for ALL of us!

10 Likes

8 Likes

Thanks! :wink:

10 Likes

Yay @anoswaldoddity! Gift of gab :sparkling_heart: :yellow_heart: I am more the strong silent type on social platforms

9 Likes

Congratulations all around. Many of those I know. @HookedByMarilyn @Wendywo745 @NoKittenAroundStudio
Nice to see @Ribblr acknowledge those who participate in a social level. Thank you all for making yourself known and for always being there for us with a kind word or a laugh. I know I appreciate you
Thank U GIF by DefyTV

9 Likes

congrats ribblir on another fantastic year!!! :smiley:

8 Likes

A special GIPHY for me huh @saar ?

So everyone worships me? Gee I hope not! I got clay legs.

4 Likes

Thanks for your kind words! :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes