Community Help!

Hey everyone! I’m in a bit of a pickle! I have been super sick (waiting on a diagnosis, having to go back to the ER every few days because I can’t keep anything down . The only meds that help are super expensive (240+$ ) for prescription

If anyone has my patterns in their wish lists and have the funds to buy, it’d be greatly appreciated
I will be putting them on sale, I have an amigurumi seal and a beautiful bralette

I can’t figure out how to add my pattern link!

10 Likes

Here’s your shop link!

I will be praying for you and will definetly check your patterns out!
Lots of love,
:orange_heart:Nicole

7 Likes

Thank you so much!!

6 Likes

WT ??? Tell the Pharmacy to dispense the generic!!! Do not let pharmacy give you Zofran or Zuplenz as those are the Brand names.
I’ve had the generic here before and didn’t pay that much!!!
&
@Jelliebeancrochet

7 Likes

Hope you get better soon!

5 Likes

I have asked for generic, and this is the price where I love unfortunately:(( I was able to get 10, but I’m almost out again -sincerely a 19 year old who throws up every hour

6 Likes

It’s also in Canadian $$

6 Likes

Prayers that a doctor or nurse practitioner accurately diagnose your problem quickly! Don’t stop going to the ER or urgent Care or your doctor till you get an answer!

7 Likes

Thank you! And will do, our health care system kinda sucks here sometimes

5 Likes

For those who use USD….
The price is

(For our minds to understand the conversion)

5 Likes

Do you have any other patterns on other social media?

4 Likes

U have a few in the works but haven’t been able to create for the last few weeks due to being sick :((

5 Likes

Andromeda bralette I’m currently working on!!

7 Likes

I ask because i don’t make either of the two you have on here, but I’d love to check out any others you have on a blog, ravelry, whatever.

5 Likes

I hope you feel better soon.

4 Likes

I’m Canadian as well and we usually are able to get this type of medication cheap or free with a prescription. I hope you get well soon, and you should check out costplusdrugs, they provide medication at a low price.

5 Likes

Thank for replying
@MochiMonster

By the way, welcome!!

3 Likes

Unfortunately even with my insurance and coverage it still costs this much, the rest of my meds were covered except this one and pain meds:( and I have to take it multiple times a day or I can’t keep any water or food down

4 Likes

You can get those meds cheap overseas without a prescription. I also take that but my insurance co pay is only $5. Why is it so expensive for you? It’s a generic zofran and should be cheap.

4 Likes

I’m not sure, I live in BC , Canada, and that’s what the price has been at all the pharmacy’s , I paid 80$ for 15 of them and then did that again yesterday. Do you love somewhere different? It might just be different countries and provinces are different? I looked at trying to find online but most places were only US

4 Likes