Competition

Hello everyone i want to make a competition for the pepole that likes crochet knit art or needle felting if you like it you can join tis competition. You can make whatever you want. I only neex 5 pepole, how higher your points how more chance you win

The competition begins at: 10 november-15 novemer so you have 5 days to make

10 Likes

Hi! I would like to participate, do you need tested projects or new projects (I have some pictures but not tested yet)? I would apply with a new one. Maybe could you give us more details? :slight_smile:
Thank you!

8 Likes

Yes sure i need new projects and yes if you want i can note it no problem i will note you oke and you have 5 days to finish and i think you know when it begins​:grinning:

8 Likes

I just poste a picture here and that`s it?

7 Likes

I love competition and fibre art :slight_smile: I’m just not quite sure about the rules
I just make anything, starting on November 10 and if I finish it by November 15, you’ll give points and choose a winner?
Does it have to be one of my patterns or can I just make something from my wish list?

9 Likes

Yes, could you please further explain the rules and concept?

10 Likes

oooh I would like enter I have got a current WIP so could I enter with that plz:D and any more info would be greatly appreciated

6 Likes

Rulles there ar 3 rounds so you can get points .
1 no cheating
2 no fotos of your past
3 no juging about other painting
4 have fun

4 Likes

Your in

4 Likes

You need to make a new project you have 5 days to finish, if your not you can get 1 bonus day and still not your desqualified :grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

So your in right

4 Likes

You havr 5 days to finish 10-15 if your not you can get 1 bonus day and we have 3 rounds first R you just make something R2 you have a theam R3 we will choose a winner

4 Likes

Your now participating in the craft competition

5 Likes

For the popole that ar in the craft competition i forgot to say something there ar 3 rounds 1 round just make something round 2 you get a theme round 3 we will coose a winner

5 Likes

Should we like make a gc with all the participants?

5 Likes

Over a fwe days competition

5 Likes

Everyone in the competition send a foto before 5 good luck

4 Likes

Which time zone? Here is 4:17 PM and I will not be able to take a photo till 5:00 PM.

4 Likes

Here is mine, better photos tomorrow.

9 Likes

Wow

3 Likes