Contacting testers

Hey, how do I easily contact my testers.
Thereā€™s an option to message all testers a bulk message but thats annoying when half the testers have finished and half have ghosted the mass message.
I went into the tester zone and I can see who I have set but I cannot click on the names to contact.
Currently I assume I have to copy the name from here, navigate through the slow loading community tab to the mesaaging tab and start a new message pasting the name then.
Is there an easier way than having to go through all that?
Thanks for any help

5 Likes

You can also send a group chat to just the ones you want to talk to, but once a group chat it open, you can add it remove anyoneā€¦ So no, not really an easier way to do it

3 Likes

Interestingā€¦ Has the community tab been slow for you too? For about a week now, the community in my app has been painfully slow

5 Likes

I would delete the names that ghosted you. If youā€™re still editing the pattern, even though some have finished they still may like to know if youā€™re changing things.

3 Likes

Is it slow to load, for browsing or both?

2 Likes

Iā€™m on browser and loading into the tab is slow but once Iā€™m in its ok, not fast but not as slow.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. I use the messaging tab not the chat feature.
Yeah, its been real slow loading into the tab on my browser

2 Likes

Yeah, I wanted to give them another chance if I messaged them directly instead of a bulk message they may ignore because its just a standard message to all.
I try to be patient in case something came up but didnā€™t want to have to have to go home-setting-shop manager-testing-copy the name-community tab-community settings-message-compose message-paste name-repeat, just to check in if there was a faster way.
Thanks though, I will need to be more strict in future when I set deadlines.

2 Likes

Mine has been painfully slow, specially when trying to load

3 Likes

I think mainly to load. Or if I leave to go to my shop and then come back. It feels like once it finally loads, I can navigate all of the community/chat fine. But the loading is taking up to 5 minutes if I open it or leave and come back. I have tried loading shop first then community, chat first, messages first, alerts first. I am updated. I have tried logging out and back in again, I have tried uninstall and reinstall. Everything works fine in browser, but the app is acting up (android)

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. We donā€™t want to take over the topic but please do send us more info via the chat or private message. We have had several servers upgrade in March which led to issue with GIPHY etc. Because we integrate with some 3rd party at times we are affected by their loading time as well - this is something weā€™re working on daily so we appreciate your patience. With that in mind, your feedback does help our efforts in making the community run as smoothly as the rest of the platform.

4 Likes