contest!! 🥳🥳

hii!! i recently gained 50 shop followers!! :partying_face::partying_face: (more like 80 now but it’s okay :woman_shrugging:) in honor of this, i will be hosting a contest/giveaway!! :heart::tada:

prize: exclusive shop pattern! i will be choosing 5 winners who will have access to a special pattern!!

details:
:tulip:i will be putting a free no sew duck pattern on my shop on September 30th.
:tulip:you will make the duck and you are required to make accessories for your duck. (e.g. frog hat, little bag, costume, etc.)
:tulip:be as creative as you wish!! for accessories, you can use any patterns you find on the internet and on Ribblr!!
:tulip:when you’re finished, send a picture of your duck either to me by private message or by posting it on your journal.
:tulip:you will have untill October 14th to finish.
:tulip:the most creative costume/accessories wins!! :trophy:

to enter, comment “:duck::green_heart:

ENTRIES CLOSE SEPTEMBER 29

thank you so much for all the support :pray:t2::sparkling_heart:

~shannon

27 Likes

Hi it’s the person who loves Rilakkuma :purple_heart:

8 Likes

i remember u ofcc :heart::heart:

6 Likes

:duck::green_heart:
love this and do we have to make up the pattern for the little dudes

8 Likes

:duck: :green_heart:

8 Likes

:duck::green_heart:

Congratulations! I live the creative giveaway idea!!! <3

7 Likes

no i will release the pattern on September 30

6 Likes

Can we make our own accessory patterns? And how big is it?

7 Likes

no like the accessories

7 Likes

Heehee

6 Likes

yes but you can use any on Ribblr.

7 Likes

okay sounds good

7 Likes

Ok… but one important question… do you like Rilakkuma, korilakkuma, or kiiroitori?

6 Likes

this is such a creative, cute idea!! i can’t enter, sadly. havent had much free time for pattern crochet lately. wish i could! love this giveaway idea- i might have to use it sometime hahaha :rofl:

8 Likes

Omg this is the cutest idea ever :heart_eyes: :duck::green_heart:

6 Likes

id love to join <3 :green_heart: :duck:

6 Likes

honestly my fav from the rila series is charoikoguma, but out of those … idk! i love them all

5 Likes

it completely depends on the yarn you use! the highest stitch count is 18 tho :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Omg completely forgot abt chairoigokuma…

6 Likes

Ok

5 Likes