Cool Snail Pattern Release

Hi!
My last pattern is out. This pattern is a 3-in-1 pattern, snail body pattern with interchangeable accessories.
Thanks for my testers: @Hanieco @Wendywo745 @sleepyfrogstitches @SophieMarie @TolowChief. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:tada:The pattern is now on SALE until December 6th. :tada:

18 Likes

Oh my gosh, I love this idea! I think every woman still wants to dress up her toys. :wink::heart:

8 Likes

It’s the cutest thing ever!

8 Likes

As always, thank you for letting me test for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
This is a great pattern and such a cute design. And such a fun spin on Christmas decor/toys.

7 Likes

Congrats on the release and thank you for letting me be a part of the testing. :revolving_hearts: I’m still blown away by all the thought and details that went into the various accessories, not to mention the whole concept - so clever and creative and unique! Absolutely had a blast working on this and hoping to do the tree version soon!

(Also, @Hanieco the snaps are absolutely brilliant!)

7 Likes

Awesome pattern! So cute! Thanks for letting me test for you!

8 Likes

So cute! Congrats in your release

8 Likes

he’s so cute <3

5 Likes

Very nice! I love the name as well :smile: good luck on your sale!!

6 Likes

these are so cute I normally don’t like snail things so you did absolutely amazing

6 Likes

Thank you everyone! :heart:

5 Likes

Congrats and vest of luck with the release!!

5 Likes

Adorable! Congratulations!! That last one in the yellow hat is my fave​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Mine too! :hugs::heart:

6 Likes