Cooperation with Letodoll, see the final work

Good Afternoon from my country to everyone :green_heart:

Am happy to announce the final testing work on one of the @Letodolls e-patterns, she had so many beautiful dolls.

Before I know Ribblr was trying so many time on Instgram to get a chance to be a tester, thanks to Ribblr and all the designer to make my dream come true and now am proud to be a tester for many different designer as well become a designer and I had as well tester for my pattern. Am proud that I improved so much wihtin these past months aftter joining Ribblr.

Lets back to our topic, one day I saw one of @Letodolls shop are asking for a tester and that was my chance to give my dream a reality and test one of these large size dolls. And I got this chance thanks to the designer @Letodolls by given me chance to test one of her dolls, her name is Olivia. She’s young cute and love to hang out with her friends. She’s 21 inch long and 9 inch wide.

Olivia took me so long time to make her as my first time as large as her size also so many technique I enjoyed learning while making her, every part of her had tiny detailes and look so much adorable and texter. Are you all excited to see how my work finaly after working so long at her, scroll down and find the photos of her photo shoot.

I hope you enjoy looking on Olivias photos as I enjoyed making her and took these photo shoot.

You can find the pattern below as well as the @Letodolls shop to try another different dolls, go and find you who catch your eyes the most. Take care, have fun and have a lovely day.

Olivia Pattern Page

Letodolls Shop

You may as well like to check my journal and the progress of making this adorable doll.

Yarmihoo Journal for Olivia Large Crochet Doll

13 Likes

Hi
Your Olivia looks amazing!!!
Thanks a lot for your nice post, I really appreciate it.
I look forward to collaborate with you again, It has been a real pleasure.
:open_hands:t3: :open_hands:t3: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@Yarmihoo Yarmihoo you did an amazing job. I’m so happy & proud of you! To achieve a long time dream/goal is fantastic. It is great to hear that the Ribblr community has helped you so much :blush:. @Letodolls That doll is ultra adorable, what a great design. The accessories as well are darling. Take care, Anna.

5 Likes

Nice job. I love her, the photo shoot, and the journal. :partying_face:

5 Likes

Thanks :green_heart: as well to you giving me this chance to make this adorable doll, yeah I look forward to work with you again :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks alot Anna, yes that was great opportunity and I catch it so fast to be much more strong. Yes her designs so fantastic and loveable :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks alot dear :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: thats nice word from you about my work :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: have a good day :blush:

4 Likes

Great work! :clap:

5 Likes

Thanks alot :green_heart: :relaxed: :relaxed: :relaxed: :relaxed: :relaxed: :green_heart:

4 Likes

You did an awesome job!! :grinning: Olivia looks incredible!!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks alot @Lakeviewknitter you makes me feel :flushed::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: am happy all see my work looks so good :+1::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Sooooo pretty and cute

4 Likes

Just saw this! i bought this pattern and look forward to making her.
Your doll looks perfect!

5 Likes