Cosmic Cosy Socks are finally out! ✨

The Cosmic Cosy Socks are finally ready!!

Cosmic Cosy Socks

I’d like to thank specially @Yarmihoo and @Ollieisbored for testing the pattern for me, it was lovely to have them in my testing team :sparkling_heart:

(Tested sock by @Yarmihoo )

It is a very easy pattern to follow and can be done in a few days, perfect for these cosy rainy days :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also to celebrate my daughter’s first birthday I’m going to run a discount until the end of January on my shop!

Thank you as always to team @Ribblr for creating this platform and making it easy to design patterns within the app :orange_heart:

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!!!

A. Rose x

8 Likes

Wow! Looks beautiful and cosy. Congrats @isabelbyrose !

5 Likes

Thank you so so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

They look so awesome and warm! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Aww thank you! I can promise they’re super warm and cosy :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap: :bouquet: :partying_face: :confetti_ball: happy to be part of testing this cozy socks was enjoyable journey and learn how to make this socks was pattern easy to follow and happy with the final outcome will work to finish the second and share both of them in one photo am excited to be using them :socks::socks::socks::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Awww thank you again so very much!!! Looking forward to see the complete pair :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Wlecome dear, and thanking you as well for this chance to test your pattern :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Those are beautiful socks!

5 Likes

Thank you so much :pleading_face::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes