28 Likes

I would like to confirm as a frequent crocheter, yes you can die

6 Likes

Its common sense lol

5 Likes

Are you dead yet?

Very Funny Lol GIF by Vanessa Van Edwards

4 Likes

Dont you make me cry now! Reliving so many recounts hurts!!

4 Likes

Omg ikr so relative!

3 Likes

I can confirm you can. I died and came back to life several time doing my latest commission :dizzy_face: it’s a specific long number of chains alternating with 3dc in a round, OVER AND OVER, until the end of time.

4 Likes

Ugh! ThAt sounds like torture.

3 Likes

not sure, but getting 10 rows into a 12 row repeat knit pattern only to realise you were off 8 rows down can make you want to die

2 Likes

I add stitch markers as I begin, every 25, 10, or 5 stitches, depending on how large of a project it is. The larger the project it’s every 25, and I get to 25 pm then double check it to make sure before I move on to the next 25 and so on. This as besides being dyslexic I’m also dysnomic, meaning I get my numbers mixed up, occasionally. Especially if I’m tired!! If the project is starting off large, I do this on the foundation row and then go back and double check the whole thing AGAIN before I move onto any more rows. I leave the foundation row stitch markers in place and start with new ones that I carry along up the pattern. I KNOW it’s crazy! But it does keep me straight and from the frustration of losing count! UGH!! Too many times!!:woozy_face::exploding_head::confounded:

3 Likes

THIS :point_up::point_up::point_up: but for me doesn’t need to be thaaat bit of a project. More than a row of 30 and I’m putting stitch markers in each 15… or something like that… and yes… count and recount, stitch mark, then stitch mark…

2 Likes

Oh my! Why have I never thought of that? :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

If you can die from this, I’ve definitely been reincarnated at leaaast 20 times

1 Like

I am very dead by now

Calculate Figure It Out GIF by funk

When you have to chain 255, and you lose count on 240…
Rip Do Not Want GIF by nog

2 Likes