Craft shows

So I’m going to my first craft show and I was wondering if anybody has any tips! pricing, products, set up, how much of each item, anything! And if any of you do craft shows which plushies are most successful!

8 Likes

I recommend packaging your products nicely and having a good variety! It will interest more people! If you don’t mind me asking, what are you going to sell?

5 Likes

So far I’m selling mini bees, regular sized bees, small ice cream cones, leggy frogs, mini leggy frogs and cows but I’m still making more products those are just what I’ve started making

6 Likes

And I’m also starting to make bucket hats but it takes a while

5 Likes

Those are great things to sell! Maybe also make a portfolio on all the items you’ve made. Let them know about your online shops!

5 Likes

Hats take a long time! Plushies take a little less and are a bit more fun in my opinion.

5 Likes

I feel the same way but I thought it’d be better to sell other items because plushies are targeted towards every person

5 Likes

And these are probs my favorite so far cause I can’t part with my plushies haha

5 Likes

So cute! It’s good to have variety. By the way are you taking custom orders?

5 Likes

Yup, I am online at least

4 Likes

That’s great, maybe if have time, you can let people there know you arr taking a custom orders. Most of my income has come from custom orders.

4 Likes

I’m the same way and yeah I have a business card I’ll give out which has all that info

6 Likes

Have you ever sold at a craft show?

5 Likes

No, I am not sure how to find one near me…

5 Likes

I just looked into craft shows near me on Google it’s pretty simple

4 Likes

Yeah I did that, I guess there aren’t many near me.:sob:

4 Likes

Dang that sucks just a random question I’m deciding this before I get my business cards officially but would it be weird if I changed my shop name?

5 Likes

Not at all! It’s your shop and your decision. Now you can make it even more unique!

4 Likes

I feel like people think I copied charlisys crochet closet and I kind of want to get away from it, I put a poll up on Instagram and a lot of people said no so now I’m conflicted

4 Likes

I was thinking plushies n stuff but not sure if that sounds dumb

4 Likes