Crafting for kindness exchange *free pattern*

There is a group close to my house that crochet beanies for premature babies, i been wanting to join but my work schedule doesnt allow me :frowning:

8 Likes

That is so amazing!!! I love that the whole family is involved! What an amazing thing to teach your kids! I hope you all are blessed for your thoughtfulness!

9 Likes

Not a craft, but every year my family makes plates full of thanksgiving dinner for the homeless population! We also will buy food for the homeless throughout the year too. Everyone deserves to eat :heart:

10 Likes

Absolutely! That is so amazing! I know they greatly appreciate you all for your kindness and compassion!

9 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: itā€™s become a tradition that we all love!

10 Likes

That is so sweet and kind of you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Thank you so much for the pattern :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you so much for the pattern! I love their big noses.

9 Likes

Volunteering at the soup kitchen

11 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome!

9 Likes

You are very welcome!!!

8 Likes

For years I voluteered to be the only Registered Nurse on Christmas Day so that colleagues could spend their time with small children and / or family

Merry Christmas everyone xx

11 Likes

Oh wow! That is very kind and thoughtful of you! I know it was so appreciated!!!

10 Likes

Thank you for your lovely pattern xx

8 Likes

Iā€™m going to keep this going until the new year. So if anyone wants to participate there will be time!

7 Likes

Iā€™m an avid Disney goer and Iā€™m also a big pin collector. I always have a bag of pins specifically to give to people. I usually match the pin to either the shirt they are wearing or the ears they have on. My favorite memory was gifting a bunch of rainbow pride mickeys during Disneyā€™s Gay Day! It made me so happy to share my own version of Disney magic with peopleā€‹:blush:

9 Likes

That is so amazing! What a wonderful idea!

8 Likes

I once worked at an art center (kind of like an art gallery, but a non profit organisation) and we had this artist presenting. Her main goal is to spread joy and kindness in her community and as she was in our city for this exhibit, she had us sew together pieces of colorful paper with messages of kindness on them. There were stations to choose colors and different color pens to write with, and then youā€™d bring it to her for the final touch. Those were meant to be generic words of kindness, as you didnā€™t know where your message would end up. A specific date later though, she had volunteers go around the city and put these messages in random mailboxes. So that people would just find them and bring joy into their life. Isnā€™t that super cool?

Mind you, thatā€™s not my own act of kindness, but I thought it was too cool not to share. And I loved working with that artist and all the other cool artists I met during my time there. Unfortunately the center closed down cause the gov cut funding but yeah, it was a cool place.

10 Likes

That is really cool! What an awesome experience!

8 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry! I missed your post! Thatā€™s so awesome! Hope you get to join in soon!

8 Likes