Create and manage projects? Be the first to try our new features! 🤫

Hi Ribblrs!

As always, we’re working hard behind the scenes to bring you lots of new features and improvements. We now have some REALLY exciting features in the pipeline. We can’t wait to share them with you! In fact, we don’t actually have to wait… :hourglass_flowing_sand:

We recently asked you what you’d like to see on Ribblr and on our most recent update we’ve released plenty of your most requested features like our improved advance search and the ability to gift patterns.
Since we’ve launched the most request feature has been the ability to create and manage projects, share your WIP and FO photos and see other crafters’ work.

This feature COULD be released on our next update. Want to be the first one to try it out? Send us a private message or comment below and our team will get in touch with you! :star_struck:

Pattern in this post by @BadWolfGirlDesigns! Mini DinoRawr

20 Likes

Oooh! I’d love to try this out. :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m very excited about this!

4 Likes

Hi Lacy, that’s awesome. We’ll send you a private message with a private link shortly!

3 Likes

Omg!!! I would love to try this feature out for y’all!!:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes yes yes! This is amazing! I’ll beta test if you want

3 Likes

Count yourselves in @OBabyNMore and @crftnutt225 :tada:
You will receive a special invitation from a member of our team in the next few days!

4 Likes

I’d also love to try this new feature out!

3 Likes

No problem. You’re in!

3 Likes

:star_struck::tada::tada: ya baby!!

3 Likes

you’ll be making a lot of makers very happy with this feature!!

4 Likes

Yes please, so glad to see it’s being created. I would love to try this out.

3 Likes

I would like to track my projects here. Is this what the new feature would have. I’m very new here and I don’t understand.

3 Likes

No problem! Expect a private message soon.

2 Likes

Hi @KnittersCorner and welcome to Ribblr! :purple_heart:
We’ve launched last month and we’re constantly working on new features and improvements for our platform. (web & apps)

You can track your progress as you work using our interactive Ribblr ePattern, but the ability to write notes about your project and share FO and WIP photos isn’t out yet. This is currently in the making :wink:If you’d like to test it out before it’s released do let us know!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: A Special GIVEAWAY! :gift:

I’ll try to give it a whirl.

3 Likes

We’ll be in touch soon Stephanie!

3 Likes

Yes…this is great!

3 Likes

You’re in, Kelly! Expect a private message from us soon.

2 Likes