Crochet Along - Cosy Cottage Blanket

Hi everyone. I am running my first CAL for my “Cosy Cottage Blanket”. It will be starting on January 1st and bring you up to March 11th. I’m hoping you can have your very own “Irish Cottage” in time for St. Patrick’s Day. I have made a Facebook CAL group where you can share progress etc. “Cosy Cottage Blanket -CAL Starting Jan 1st 2024”

Cosy Cottage Blanket: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?

16 Likes

I love this idea!!

3 Likes

Thank you. Me too. I hope lots of people join and I get to see so many gorgeous cottages.

2 Likes

OMG YOU’VE SOLVED IT! :heart::heart::heart:

My husband requested a blanket to snuggle up with on the couch and asked that the design in some way symbolize our family. I have been beating my brain against a million different ideas for weeks now, but you’ve solved it.

He’s our home. :heart:

Our song: https://youtu.be/9XwnIlnQvMY?si=YmidsIIiLQLGMJ_6

7 Likes

Aww that’s so lovely :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Trying to check this out, but the link you shared takes me to my home page, not yours. :wink: Try again?

2 Likes

Cosy Cottage Blanket: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?

2 Likes

Yes, that works now. Thanks. :heart: Good luck with the crochet along. I think it’s a great idea. I started something like this for my daughter a couple of years ago. Maybe I should work on it again … ha.

2 Likes

Just a wee reminder that the Facebook group is up and running for this and the discount is available to shop followers until Dec 31st.