(Closed, the pattern is now in my shop!) 📣 Crochet Christmas Tree Coaster Pattern Tester Call!!! 📣

Hi everyone!
Would anyone like to test my Crochet Christmas Tree Coaster Pattern? I’m flexible with the timing and pictures are below :blush:

These photos were taken by my wonderful business partner!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Please let me know if you’re interested in the comments section below, thanks!
:orange_heart:Nicole of NoKittenAroundStudio

14 Likes

Interested!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!! I have a few finishing touches to put on the pattern so I’ll either send it out later today or tomorrow! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::hugs:

5 Likes

Hi there! I’m interested in testing for ya​:hugs:

8 Likes

If you like I may test it for you :green_heart: its looks so neat and nice :ok_hand:

6 Likes

@SierraCrochets07 @Ra3bert @Yarmihoo

I’ve sent it! I still need to update and finish inputting the pattern, but please feel free to get started right away if desired! Anything you want to clear up or clarify with me please DM me, probably in the private message spaces I’m about to make for you :blush:
Thank you so much for testing my pattern!

:orange_heart: Nicole

6 Likes

Hello @NoKittenAroundStudio, the pattern was so easy and fast to follow even there’s nothing to comment about was so smooth to go through and finish it with no time :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:
:star2::star2::star2::star2::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: there’s something wrong with uploading photo so please check the journal :green_heart::green_heart:

christmas tree coaster journal

6 Likes

Thank you so much for testing! You did such a great job with it and I love your journal too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: May I please use your pictures in my pattern? :blush:

6 Likes

Yes dear sure you may use them, and you welcome dear, the pattern was so easy and fast :blush: :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you so much!! I’ll also gift you the pattern when I publish it, hopefully soon if I can get my Stripe account set up :blush:

6 Likes

I finished! I absolutely love how it turned out!

6 Likes

This is the link to my journal https://ribblr.com/journal/SierraCrochets07/crochet-christmas-tree-coaster-crochet

5 Likes

@NoKittenAroundStudio thanks alot, oh you’re facing some issues, me too I want to release my pattern but faced some issues with my business document :pensive: hope soon to be fixed :green_heart: good luck to you as well :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

@SierraCrochets07 its turned out very :+1: good job :clap: :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: I liked your journal as well :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Thank you so much!! I love your journal too, you did a great job with it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::heart_eyes:Would it be ok if I used your pictures in the pattern? :blush:

5 Likes

Yes go ahead!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::hugs:

5 Likes

Before you add it can I send you one with my Instagram account on the page kind of like a watermark?

4 Likes

It would just be in the bottom corner

4 Likes

Sure! I’ll use that one instead : )

5 Likes