Crochet dilemma 😭

Hii poocacas :poop:
I have a question :two_hearts:
Currently testing a bikini top(it’s a test project)

And it’s due in 5 days.
Pretty much all I gotta do is finish the straps but I feel like they’re taking a long time and I don’t really plan on wearing the top
So what should I do?
Should I make the straps my actual size (which will take a lot of back and forth measuring and time for a top I won’t likely wear)
Or just go ahead and stop now?( Fasten off and sew it on, this will take less time but I won’t be able to wear it)
Go ahead and answer the poll if u wanna​:two_hearts:

• Finish the straps even though u won’t wear it
  • Fasten off and call it a day
0 voters

Thank you pookiesss

9 Likes

Hmm are you going to be gifting it to anyone?

4 Likes

Noar I won’t be

2 Likes

Hmm so just for display?

3 Likes

Honestly idek

3 Likes

Possibly just gonna frog it after I’m done​:sob: possibly heheh

3 Likes

:sob::sob: yeah then I suppose you should FO

3 Likes

I will say, there is something satisfying about finishing a project. Even if you dont plan to keep ir, you can then donate/frog/etc. I think the pattern designer might appreciate a fully complete one as well!

4 Likes

Yes I plan on completing it!! The pattern said you can make the straps however long you need though the pattern used 40 rows and I needed quite a bit more!Just wasn’t sure if I should make the straps longer or not​:two_hearts:

4 Likes

Updateee :speaking_head:
I ended up just fastening off at 50 rows! I tried on that side and I think it actually will end up fitting fine! (Not fs but I’m guessing it will!)

4 Likes

Honestly just go with whatever you want. I know I would just FO but it’s up to you.

4 Likes

UPDATEE THE TOP FITS HEHEHEH and I somehow made the straps too LONG​:sob: