Crochet friends

So I have been crocheting for almost one year and still have no crochet friends so please comment under this if you want to be friends but on 13-16 please

7 Likes

Ok, CALLING all teenagers between 13-16!!

Happy Call Me GIF by Looney Tunes

4 Likes

Best of luck! If you ever need any tips for anything though feel free to reach out! I know I found some really great friends on Ribblr so I’m sure you’ll find some great people! <3

4 Likes

Hi!!! I’m 15 and would love a crochet moot! There are actually a lot of people around our age on here.

8 Likes

Hiii!!! I’m actually 13, I’ve been crocheting since 11. I would love to be your friend!!:grin::wave:

5 Likes

I’m 15 and would love to have another crochet friend!

5 Likes

You folks can create your own group in the chat. Just type in the user names of everyone you want in the group.

5 Likes

I swear your literally one of the best crochet moms ever along w others here. I love your energy and memes and you’ve certainly helped me so much. I hope life is going great for you :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Aw sweetie @Kenshae wuv you too! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

@katelilliana

3 Likes

Heyo! I’m 15 and have been crocheting for teo years. Its hard fiding crochet friends around this age so i would love to be your friend!

4 Likes

Hi :D! I’m Deve! Wanna be friends? I’m 15 almost 16 btw

5 Likes

@MissV-Girl

This is the thread above!

4 Likes

Hi I’m Taylen and I’m 13. I recently had my “crochetiversary” of 1 year last month

4 Likes

this is 110% true I feel like i’ve been adopted a million times by crochet moms :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank U GIF

4 Likes

Hey, y’all! Soooo. . . I’m afraid I turned 17 on Saturday. But can I still be here, pretty please? (I guess I AM still a teen, so how about it, huh?) :pray:t2:

4 Likes

I invited you to join the chat :grin: you are still a teen hehe you are always welcome :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@katelilliana

3 Likes

Hey i’m kate and im 15 and I love to crotchet way too much but I have no patience : (

I tried to create my own thread like this without realising this was even here!

3 Likes