Crochet in Movies/Media

Hahaha, itā€™s definitely a sneeze and you miss it (I felt like blink didnt work for this particular situation :rofl:) kind of part, but itā€™s when he becomes an author!

8 Likes

No I do remember that part, I just didnā€™t internalize it haha.

7 Likes

yes i did too!!

8 Likes

10 Likes

Ok so this isnā€™t a movie itā€™s a tv showā€¦ if youā€™ve ever heard of/watched it itā€™s called Phineas and Ferb - in one of the winter episodes Perry the Platypus goes to see what Dr. Doofinsmirtz is up to, he shows Perry his new creation and thereā€™s a giant scarf and hat on it - he says, ā€œand you want to know why thereā€™s this giant hat and scarf on it? Well the truth is I had yarnā€ (Iā€™m paraphrasing but you get my gist) :joy:

10 Likes

Thatā€™s fantastic!! :joy:

5 Likes

I love that show!

7 Likes

Me too! I want to rewatch it (again). Itā€™s just so silly and fun and heartwarming. And the characters are great; love the development! :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

I love the Hobbit! :grin:

8 Likes

Back with another one, this time from a Korean drama series called Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha! Iā€™m rewatching it with my sister right now, and I didnā€™t pick up on it my first watch, but the character Ham Yun-gyeong (Ham Yun-kyung) who owns and runs a convenience store is shown crocheting as she waits for customers:

Sorry for the terrible quality of these; I got so excited I just ended up taking a photo of my screen. :sweat_smile::rofl:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! I wonder what sheā€™s making.

8 Likes