Crochet Motivation

How should I motivate myself to continue projects? It’s taking very long and I lost motivation to do it​:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

If you have already completed a few things I suggest looking at them to get. reminder of that accomplishment feeling!

5 Likes

Hey Lucas, anyone who has crochets for a long time runs into this. We discussed this in another thread and there was a lot of good ideas. Let me see if I can link you to it.

4 Likes

Maybe with little steps? Like for a session an achievement will be making 10rows?

5 Likes

Maybe set a time limit, like while you watch a tv show you work on it. That’s only 30 minutes to an hr but that will make progress on the project and eventually, as you get further along with it, you might start feeling more motivated to finish it.

The nice thing about it is if it isn’t a gift/order with a deadline how long it takes you doesn’t matter.

5 Likes

I always try and set an end date for things. So something small, it may just be a few hours or days. Something big I like to start on the first of the month and say “finish before next month ends.” It allows you to pace yourself but motivation to finish it quicker or around the time / day you set.

6 Likes