Crochet Pattern Dilemma

Okay, so I have a little bit of a problem. I like the fact that Ribblr stores all of my e-patterns, but just the ones that others have made. I keep loosing (and subsequently finding) my little notebook with all the patterns I made in it. I don’t think anyone would buy the patterns, they’re mostly just chibi Pokémon and crochet trends (like the axolotl) that I’ve recreated. And I wouldn’t want to sell them anyway. I technically have a shop, but that’s because I accidentally clicked the option when making my account. Is there any way for me to put my own patterns on here without selling them? I’m kinda new to actually using ribblr as I forgot I even had an account until recently. Any help would be very appreciated when it comes to this. Thanks!
(Heres an example of a pattern I made of a Scorbunny.)

12 Likes

Yes you don’t have to sell your patterns here on Ribblr you can make them free if you wish :smile:

4 Likes

your scorbunny is super adorable!

3 Likes

If you start making the pattern it will save all your notes. It will only be sold if you click publish, which you dont have to do.

So yes. You can keep private patterns

Also if you dont want to sell, you can release it for free

4 Likes

Awe thank you :sparkles:

1 Like

l LOVE THIS!!!

2 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

I don’t know the answer BUT I crave chibi Pokémon patterns! That scorbunny is amazing!

2 Likes

Aww thanks! <3