Crochet pattern helpppp

Hi everyone,
I am new to social media crochetting and need some help.
I have been in the process of creating some patterns for awhile now (on a regular paper notebook) but I want to post them in here and would like about 4-6 pattern testers
And help would be appreciated, some of the patterns I want to be free and the others I would be purchaseable
Thanks for all your help
~chardonnay bailey

7 Likes

Ooo! Cant wait for your patterns! If you need any help feel free to message me and I’ll help the best I can

4 Likes

im still quite new to crocheting and ribblr, but if you ever need help i’m here!

5 Likes

Hii . Cant wait to see your patterns! Im sure they will be fun to create. When youre ready post as tester call & ill apply​:heartbeat: im here if you need help too!

4 Likes

Hi amber I really appreciate that! I’ve been crochetting for years and years it’s the technology side that I’m struggling with I have created a pattern but I need help with publishing/writing it in here to call on some testers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi! Welcome to Ribblr! Definitely consider going to the help center (feel free to just click help center) for anything you’re unsure about but also feel free to ask on the community for any help as well, if you search test in the help center you’ll find out how to properly ask for testers and how testing works, feel free to let me know if that doesn’t work and I can provide some screenshots as well :smile:

5 Likes

The help center would provide help with writing it out here on ribblr also. I think it is set up to kinda walk you through it. Have you tested for anyone else here? Sometimes just that would help you understand more.

6 Likes

Thankyou so much! I’m definitely going to check that out and nope not yet, thankyou for taking your time to help me :)))

4 Likes

Thankyou so much!!! I really appreciate all I this going to check this out now thankyou so much! :sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

No problem! Feel free to ask if you need further explaination/help and I can do my best to help :smile: this is a really fun and easy place once you understand how everything works :grin:

3 Likes

Im following! Cant wait to test ! :blush: